T3 Solo or not?

antimatter1

Hey girls, we've got T3 and I've been thinking of doing a carb cycle and running
T3 along with it for 4-6 weeks.

I've read that T3 does not discern between muscle and fat tissue from which it causes energy to be expended; SO the question is anyone run it solo?

I have a lot of var on hand, so wasn't sure if I should run 5mg and 12.5 mcg of T3; would that help me cut up while retaininig muscle? Maybe even add a little bit to my frame?

So can anyone give me an idea of what I can expect running t3 and var together? I'm 5 4 128 around 18% bf. Is it possible to recomp with this combo? That is, trade in some fat and thicken my glutes with muscle?

Uh ok am I posting in the wrong section??? Bueller Bueller anyone anyone... Vodoo economics

Can someone chime in?

Hello !

I think this is a good combo, you can use Anavar (var) and T3 in the same time no pb !

Thanks, I'm surprised at the little feedback i've received, but I appreciate it.

Have you run such a cycle?

Dosing recommendations? I'm 5'4 about 128 T3 at 12.5?

T3 will help burn off muscle also. I would use the Anavar (var) by itself and go from there. Why are you using the T3?

T3 will help burn off muscle also. I would use the Anavar (var) by itself and go from there. Why are you using the T3?

I've read that T3 does not discern between fat and muscle tissue, but at lower doses there seems to be a benefit in increased metabolism rate. I think blondebombshell posted on here she's ran T3 a few times at 12.5 with good results.

So, I thought to help mitigate the potential muscle catabolism I'd run Anavar (var) with T3 during a 6week carb cycle while upping cardio and incorporating high volume training.

I'm getting sick of not making any dent in the fat on my hips and hams. Diet, and cardio is dialed in, and I'm looking to attack that last 7-9lbs.

Last edited:
I've read that T3 does not discern between fat and muscle tissue, but at lower doses there seems to be a benefit in increased metabolism rate. I think blondebombshell posted on here she's ran T3 a few times at 12.5 with good results.

So, I thought to help mitigate the potential muscle catabolism I'd run Anavar (var) with T3 during a 6week carb cycle while upping cardio and incorporating high volume training.

I'm getting sick of not making any dent in the fat on my hips and hams. Diet, and cardio is dialed in, and I'm looking to attack that last 7-9lbs.

Soooooo what are the thoughts on what I just replied with? Will I have to wait another week for some reply? :)

Back