T3 Update!

compman

Hello all,

My training partner and I have been taking T3 for only a little over a week and we are both ripping up very quickly. It's unbelievable how fast it works. It's great after a bulk cycle since it rids any fat gains almost immedietely. My only side effects are constant perspiration but it is well worth it. I haven't lost any muscle probably due to the relatively low dose I am taking but 50mcg is doing wonders.

Although, I have heard from a few doctors that you can eat almost everything you want while your taking it, I have been rather strict on the carb intake. It really is a wonder drug. I only had 6% bodyfat when I started, but I could easily see this drug being a miracle for overweight people trying to lose weight quickly without dieting.

Crazymike, if you read this, you could probably really tighten up your abs after the mass cycle you just finished. I think it's a great product to take after a mass cycle to help rip up some of that mass.

Anyone else this satisfied with T3?

How long have you been using it? I would be afraid to use it to quickly after a cycle. Lots of muscle you could strip away there too, but with low doses its probably ok. Glad it is working for you and I'm jealous :)

As long as you don't go over 50mcg/day you should be good though.

Just remember to have a nice long taper off...

your right drveejay

hey im glad tohear ur getting great results off it, but your at a low bodyfat to begin with, im entering my second week on it i dropped the dose down from 100mcgs a day to 25 cause of severe heartrate problems. but i will be upping it soon to 50mcgs and then 75 for 6-8 weeks. im at 15% bodyfat hoping to get sub 10%. but good luck to u i hope u achieve your goals, and the sweating is a little disgusting in my opinion, im not used to sweating at all even after a 2 mile run i didnt sweat now i look at a weight and i have to wipe my brow.

minitor2

Just got some T-3, 25mcg tabs made by UNI - PHARMA and dying to start, but keep hearing good and bad things about it. Right now I'm 5"10 and weigh 235 pounds with about 14 % bodyfat at the moment. Just finished a cycle of d-bol, prop, and primabolin. Looking to start fina, and Winstrol (winny), with some intense cardio and heavy dieting. Does anyone recommend what doesage and how long to take the T-3, and should I expect my heart to race ? What kind of gains should I expect, and what else is a good combo with this. -----triplez

I've heard great things about clen/t3 together. Much better than each by itself, I can only imagine how good that would be with a good diet and cardio on top of the fina/winny.

Hey Minitor,

I had heard about your heartrate. It is true that I am starting with low bodyfat to begin with. My stats are 5'10'', 215lbs, under 6% bodyfat, but I know others who started it with me who are at a much higher fat %, and are shedding the weight very quickly. We are all taking 50mcg. The sweating does take some time getting use to but it's only temporary, and in my opinion well worth it. My heart rate is also elevated but I still do my cardio everyday.

I am sure you have done your research but I honestly feel that 75 mcg is too much, especially when your symptomatic. How's your diet and are you doing cardio?

I hope this thread continues with updates.

Easto,

It is definitely a possibility. The difference between 5% and 6% seems to be the most crucial and noticable percent. It's that 1% where vascularity and hardness really shines!

How long are you going to be running it?

What would you guys recommend? This is what I have access to.
Unipharma T3 50mcg tabs

JPI Jones T3 25mcg tabs, 100 tab bottle

Last edited:
I am not sure which is th better of the two. I started week 1 with 25mcg, and now in week 2 I am at 50mcg. That is as high as I am going. In about 3 weeks I am going back to 25 mcg for two more weeks and than off.

I have not seen the need to go higher than 50mcg, and doctors have told me to even stay at 25mcg.

This could be a different thread, but I am continuing to take 10mg of dbol. I have found that 10mg actually rips me without bloat. I know what you are all thinking ,"dbol rips you?" Low doses has done so for others, too. I came off the Sustanon (sust) and the low dose dbol and T3 are doing wonders.

Back