T3 use update - week one

Taena

For those interested, here is how T3 has worked for me in the first 7 days of a 21 day cycle including doses:

Doses:
Days 1,2 12.5 mg
Days 3,4 25 mg
Days 5,6 37.5 mg (with 30 mg clen)
Day 7 50 mg (with 30 mg clen)

No really terrible side effects but I definietly felt sweatier and hotter while training. I actually felt a bit hungrier mid day than normal, was ravenous after training, and wanted lots of water all the time but I still lost weight. Today (day 7) there was a slight decrease in strength, but it could be due to the fact that it was a really hot day today. No trouble sleeping.

Weight lost 8lbs
Body fat down 3%

Current weight 136 (was 144 same time last week).

Nope. I was going to but it was suggested that adding the clen would have the same effect with more fat burning power.

congrats but dont forget this is the easy part , at the end of your t3 cycle while your natural t3 is low is when you will have to be very strict with diet and excercise so that there is little or no rebound

DADAWG said:
congrats but dont forget this is the easy part , at the end of your t3 cycle while your natural t3 is low is when you will have to be very strict with diet and excercise so that there is little or no rebound
Ugh! Thanks for that tip, I have never had the rebound explained to me that way.

Taena said:
Ugh! Thanks for that tip, I have never had the rebound explained to me that way.
some people get the rebound worse than others , i suspect that it is a combination of how slowly you taper off and not being strict with diet and excercise as you come off

Back