Safe to use DNP for 21 days?

Ericsol97

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this but I got DNP 2 weeks ago. I've been taking 200 mg ed the first 7 days, then I jumped to 400 mg for 4 days and now I'm at 600 mg for 3 days. The first week I was warm but not much. I hear people sweating a lot in just the fourth day.. when I went up to 400 mg I started opening the window and I lay on top of the covers with a smart water on my side to stay hydrated. Many times I wake up thinking it spilled and it's just my sweat. When I jumped up to 600 mg I pant just by talking and sweat even though my heater is at only 70F. Is the panting normal? The past three days I added a pill of clen and a pill of T3 to the mix. I feel fine, just the panting. I drink taurine, multivitamin, and eat a banana mostly every day for potassium. And I'm doing 2-3 lbs of chicken breast. And veggies and very little carbs. Can I take dnp for one week? And is it safe to jump the dose to 800 mg? Thank you and my oral temp stays at 97-98.5, maybe because I stay hydrated and make sure I'm cooled

Wow thats way too much and its going to sneak up on you as it accumulates in the body. Be prepared for hives at that dosage.

Wow thats way too much and its going to sneak up on you as it accumulates in the body. Be prepared for hives at that dosage.

Well I have Benadryl ready for the hives. But how come I don't feel it? Is it cause it's probably underdosed or because I'm kinda big. 220 5'8 21-24 percent body fat. I've used clen for weeks at a time and also used t4. And I naturally sometimes sweat a lot if I'm in a room with a heater on. So I guess I'm just naturally hot that I don't feel it? I'm not even hungry at times on DNP

Well I have Benadryl ready for the hives. But how come I don't feel it? Is it cause it's probably underdosed or because I'm kinda big. 220 5'8 21-24 percent body fat. I've used clen for weeks at a time and also used t4. And I naturally sometimes sweat a lot if I'm in a room with a heater on. So I guess I'm just naturally hot that I don't feel it? I'm not even hungry at times on DNP

It takes time to accumulate steady state levels in the body. Like any medication. Benadryl usually doesn't work for the hives either, Zyrtec might.

DNP is poison, if you get hives you are literally poisoning yourself.

And the problem is once you get hives you can't just stop and they go away, cause your levels will continue to climb for 4-7 days.

Thats why its so important with DNP to not increase the dosage rapidly.

My cousin took it once during a cycle for 4 weeks and said that his body felt like it was burning inside. That was 2 years ago. Now he has serious kidney issues that his doc says may be attributed to dnp usage.

DNP is literally rat poison. just take some t3 and get your fat lazy ass on the treadmill and eat less!!

I'm on day 14 of my DNP cycle. So far so good, slow but reliable progress, the diet should be better.

Is it safe to continue to 21 days, or should I stop at 14 days? I did 250mg for 5 days, and 500mg for the rest.

I'm feeling as expected, and have read case studies of people using comfortably for upto 21 days.

I would be greatful for any advice. No critics telling me I shouldn't be taking it etc, productive advice only.

P.S. for anybody over 21 thinking of taking DNP, be prepared for hell.

I'm on day 14 of my DNP cycle. So far so good, slow but reliable progress, the diet should be better.

Is it safe to continue to 21 days, or should I stop at 14 days? I did 250mg for 5 days, and 500mg for the rest.

I'm feeling as expected, and have read case studies of people using comfortably for upto 21 days.

I would be greatful for any advice. No critics telling me I shouldn't be taking it etc, productive advice only.

dude, DNP is fucking poison, and your asking if its ok to use it for 12 weeks? where is your head??
we do not advocate the use of dnp on this forum.

"be prepared for hell" LOL. why would anybody want that? weight loss should not mean hell its not even that bad, and if it is you're doing something very wrong.

i'm cutting right now and i really want a cheeseburger but i'm not gonna get one. that's about as far cutting should suck... i shouldn't have to worry about sleeping with a fan on in the winter or going blind from taking 250mg of rat poison lol jesus christ get it together

you would probably be better off, and healthier, if you dropped the DNP entirely, dropped your calories to like 1700, took 75mcg of t3 and 75mcg of clen, lifted every day and did 30 minutes of cardio every day. i do not recommend that but since you are so desperate to lose weight thats how it's done fast.

Last edited:
"be prepared for hell" LOL. why would anybody want that? weight loss should not mean hell its not even that bad, and if it is you're doing something very wrong.

i'm cutting right now and i really want a cheeseburger but i'm not gonna get one. that's about as far cutting should suck... i shouldn't have to worry about sleeping with a fan on in the winter or going blind from taking 250mg of rat poison lol jesus christ get it together

you would probably be better off, and healthier, if you dropped the DNP entirely, dropped your calories to like 1700, took 75mcg of t3 and 75mcg of clen, lifted every day and did 30 minutes of cardio every day. i do not recommend that but since you are so desperate to lose weight thats how it's done fast.

for real man, people always want to take shorcuts when all they have to do is attack the fat with diet and training to start followed by a proper and responsible cycle.
pisses me off that younger members see this and say, what the heck, ill try it too, whats the worst that can happen??
then they wake up in the truma unit of the nearby hospital with flashlights in their eyes and being wheeled into surgery because some organ stopped working and they only have 2 hours to live.
im not here to tell anyone what to do, but I do care about my brothers and try my best to answer yes to the bible old question, Am I my brothers keeper?

Not a Fan of DNP for any reason.

If you want to Lose Fat ~ try some Wind-Sprints (40 yards), back and forth, 1st thing AM, on any Empty Stomach.
Start Slowly, and work your way up to 15 or 20 Minutes, only resting enough to catch your Breath.

And get your Diet Dialed in with one of the Diet Tracking Apps.
High Protein, Moderate Fats to start, and Low Carbs.
Complex Carbs in the AM, except after Weight-Training when you can add in some Fast Carbs.
Lots of Greens, and occasional Sweet Potatoes to Refuel with your Post-Workout Meal.

Diet is one of those Areas where you need to Track everything you eat.
To see how your Body responds, and where you need to Tweak things a bit............................. JP

for real man, people always want to take shorcuts when all they have to do is attack the fat with diet and training to start followed by a proper and responsible cycle.
pisses me off that younger members see this and say, what the heck, ill try it too, whats the worst that can happen??
then they wake up in the truma unit of the nearby hospital with flashlights in their eyes and being wheeled into surgery because some organ stopped working and they only have 2 hours to live.
im not here to tell anyone what to do, but I do care about my brothers and try my best to answer yes to the bible old question, Am I my brothers keeper?

And if they do wake up in the trauma unit with flashlights in their eyes then it’s highly likely that it will be some of the last things they ever see.

As DNP has no antidote an emergency room can’t do much more than try and reduce your body temperature (ice bath) and just support your vitals the best they can.

And if they do wake up in the trauma unit with flashlights in their eyes then it***8217;s highly likely that it will be some of the last things they ever see.

As DNP has no antidote an emergency room can***8217;t do much more than try and reduce your body temperature (ice bath) and just support your vitals the best they can.
well said there bossman.

B***** *** ******

Last edited by a moderator:
Back