Safe to use DNP for 21 days?

I would be greatful for any advice. No critics telling me I shouldn't be taking it etc, productive advice only.

P.S. for anybody over 21 thinking of taking DNP, be prepared for hell.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

P.S. for anybody taking DNP at all be prepared for hell and death perhaps.

I would be greatful for any advice. No critics telling me I shouldn't be taking it etc, productive advice only.

P.S. for anybody over 21 thinking of taking DNP, be prepared for hell.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

nobody is giving you advice because DNP IS POISON. capici?

And you are asking if you can bump it up to 800mg? Wtf is wrong with you?

DNP is a metabolic poison.

NO panting is not normal and is likely because you have increased the dosage too quickly.

Using 600mg of DNP is unnecessary and impatient. Instead of running 600mg for 7 days why not run 250mg for 14 days? Or 200mg for 21 days?

You***8217;d get EXACTLY the same results without the huge risk of death.

Every day on DNP is likely to do some kind of permanent damage inside the body. So it***8217;s never going to be safe.

About 7 years ago a 1kg bag of DNP broke open on my wooden floor boards. They are still seriously yellow 7 years later.

If your going to run DNP.. then run a cycle at 200mg a day through out. The result will warrant themselves and be careful. DNP is no bull.

Are you splitting that dose in 2x or 3x during the day? V 8 is good to drink also. The shortness of breath is normal.I know I ll get bashed for responding in this thread but oh well. Be careful and stay hydrated.

Are you splitting that dose in 2x or 3x during the day? V 8 is good to drink also. The shortness of breath is normal.I know I ll get bashed for responding in this thread but oh well. Be careful and stay hydrated.

V8 is good for sure great source. I actually buy 5 pounds of tomatoes, stew over medium heat with little water and salt, allow to cool. Then i mash it all up with my hands inside the pot. good therapy.
afterwards i place it all in a large strainer over a large mixing bowl and mash it gently to get all the tomato juice out.
I drink it as is man and its so good. my wife adds all her favorite bloody mary spices to it minus toe alcohol and drinks it all day like that. its so good for the intestines and colon and thats important when where pinning and taking orals that affect those pricise organs and can damage them as we all know.

Back