T3

adimenia

hey guys

im using T3 for the past 2 weeks (got to the maximum dosage of 100mcg yesterday)

and on the past 2 weeks i have no drop in BF% currently on 10% im also in prop/mast cycle now im gaining wight but Bf% is the same now i know its good that im gaining wight it meas im gaining muscle but im cutting right now and driping Bf is a priority
now i know the T3 is legit for a fact it is pharma T3

can any one have any ideas on why this is happening ?
now i must add that im on a caloric deficit of 200 cals give or take

ok here it is

general stats:

height: 5'11
wights: 202
BF:10%

training:
ABC split lifting heavy

i take about 190-200g of protein im about 202 lbs my carb intake is around 180g
im doing around 120 minuets cardio a week (running at a moderate heart rate of 140-150bpm) mostly after my strength workouts
i must say that everything was great up to 2 weeks ago now usually i would cut my carbs intake when cutting normally but i thought using T3 will help me avoid that but it feels like something isnt right i mean i dont "feel" the T3 no sweating no heat weaves no nothing i mean shouldnt i feel some sort of side effects at this dosage?!

if you guys need anymore info please let me know

Last edited:
How many diets have you done? And how far in are you? I tend to stop in weight when I get closer to competition weight.

I didn't get sweaty with T3, just clen. I actually didn't like it that much cuz it made me feel pretty "flat". Found myself chugging 5 hour energy to get thru the day.

only 2 hours of cardio a week?
give your head a shake bro. not many people can cut on that low of cardio.

keep protein high, calories around maintenance and increase cardio.
look into carb cycling as well.

t3 is by far a miracle drug and many people don't feel any side effects

my t3 side effects are nause & headache (first few weeks) as I'm up'ing the dose.. then its just as epoxy stated, flat feeling, lethargy, and alot less drive.
First, I would DEFINETLY increase your cardio. Second, if your calorie deficit is only 200 cals daily and you are not losing, you need more deficit. Third, you may want to throw in an additional fat burner or thermogenic like Thermorexin or ECA. Fourth, it would help to know what gear you are running and are you running a proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI), also what body type are you in general (ecto, endo, etc..)??? For alot of guys 8-10% is the sticking point and where the body really fights not to go below. So your body is probably really fighting you.. that means drasitic measures bro.

my t3 side effects are nause & headache (first few weeks) as I'm up'ing the dose.. then its just as epoxy stated, flat feeling, lethargy, and alot less drive.
First, I would DEFINETLY increase your cardio. Second, if your calorie deficit is only 200 cals daily and you are not losing, you need more deficit. Third, you may want to throw in an additional fat burner or thermogenic like Thermorexin or ECA. Fourth, it would help to know what gear you are running and are you running a proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI), also what body type are you in general (ecto, endo, etc..)??? For alot of guys 8-10% is the sticking point and where the body really fights not to go below. So your body is probably really fighting you.. that means drasitic measures bro.

well lol from what you are saying it sounds like a normal cutting methods so i cant see how T3 helps here if i need cut more calories i mean i thought that if you are on a certein amount of calories lets say 2000 and you were losing wight nicely and you got to the point your body stops then T3 can help you break that platu without cutting calories any further i mean i know how to bring myself down below 10% i done it before i just thought T3 can help get there easier from what you guys are saying it dosent sounds like that lol well i guess ill cut the carbs down and might do some carb cycling regarding the cardio amount im just using it to get to the calorie deficit i dont want to over do it and loose my muscle mass i might bump it up to 30 minuts a session 4 times a week

i disagree with creating a major calorie deficit through diet.
t3 eats muscle easily and would rather increase cardio than lower nutrition.

if i was cutting with t3 i'd try to do an hour of steady state cardio 5-7 days pw.
( i use dnp instead )

jmo.

if i was cutting with t3 i'd try to do an hour of steady state cardio 5-7 days pw.
( i use dnp instead )

jmo.

I agree.

You need to increase your cardio rather then decrease your cals too much, because the t3 will chew your muscle up.

( i use dnp instead )

jmo.

ok guys thanks for the tips its appreciated

Back