t350 kick in time?

snoot

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Just wondering when do you think I shall notice any effects of the following blend of testosterones?

Ace 20mg
Prop 25mg
Phenylprop 35mg
Cypionate 135mg
Decaonate 135mg

I'm injecting .5ml 3x per week so adds to 525mg total per week.
I know It won't kick into full gear until at least week 4 (maybe even as much as 6) at a minimum because of the decanoate ester though with the other esters would effects become apparent at these doses any time soon? I'm 13 days into this cycle, though I'm on 40mg dbol so won't be able to notice if I get any effects from the test for at least the first 4 weeks.

What do you guys think? Do the shorter esters add up enough to give me any sort of quick boost?

maybe the tinyiest boost but not realy , the short esters dont even add up to 100mg per week . all of thoe short esters need to be injected at that amount every other day in order to realy benefit from a kickstart from them , on other words , if ur lucky , u may begin to notice at best a week earlire then normal id say , not by much at all tho

Thanks for the answers people. I sorta do inject eod apart from on the weekend... Dosing this eod to get 500mg is pointless I would end up losing .Xmg per week of test as leftovers in the syringe. I inject mon/wed/friday, then sat+sun off, so I'm really only missing out on 1 day

Back