Tablet press recipe

PerfectAnimal

Hi lads,
Yesterday I talked with my friend, and he told me that he ordered a small output tablet press from China. He's working in company which import machinery from East and then sell it on our local market.
I thought that maybe I could order machine like this and make tablets for myself, and few friends of mine.

I was searching net for some informations, and found few informations, but its not enough.
I found that most popular binders/carriers/diluents are Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natrasol, Magnesium Stearate.
But I don't know how much use them with Dbol,Winny,Anavar. I know that depends from active ingredients (their propeteries).

Does anybody tried to make tablets using tablet press ? Or maybe somebody have some useful links or ebooks where I can find more info?

Thanks!

Tablet Press

We can supply you a range of tablet presses.Please vist WERTYUm for details

Rgds

Raj Menon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordering this put you on a short list with the DEA.

No, when you buy from china, usually it is just Western Union and its just sending money from one person to another. No specification on what is being bought. cheers! I would def not order from the guy that said to visit his site. Menonz found your post from the search engines and made an account just to advertise and have you visit his site. I would not trust such a source. Menonz... go fight the war with chemicals that damage lives please. Body Building is life rewarding!

Last edited:
These press company's get raided all the time and give you up as they might keep your info on file.

solution A don't order one.

B have fake DL and open pmb with said DL, use fake DL to send wu leave no paper trail back to the real u. IF customs sees this press you can bet local LE will come looking for you. To them you MUST be an E dealer not a roid dealer, that will never cross their mind until your raided anyway.
My advise, cap the shit stay safe.

These press company's get raided all the time and give you up as they might keep your info on file.

solution A don't order one.

B have fake DL and open pmb with said DL, use fake DL to send wu leave no paper trail back to the real u. IF customs sees this press you can bet local LE will come looking for you. To them you MUST be an E dealer not a roid dealer, that will never cross their mind until your raided anyway.
My advise, cap the shit stay safe.

If it was something important enough to me. I would pay some poor smuck at the grocery store $50 to make the WU payment for me and tell him you do not have an ID and need to send money ect (nothing illegal about that, you can give someone up to $10,000 a year and claim it as a gift and not have to pay taxes on it). Then have it shipped to an acquaintance with need to know basis. Companies may get raided but you can buy from a trading company that sells hundreds of different products, not the manufacture themselves.
If you do get fallowed up somehow, there are hundreds of legal things to press; such as creatine ect.

If I were you though, i would just buy a capsule filler. Peice of cake. 100 count filler cost me like $120 shipping included from china. Just said i want sample and wam bam. :p Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi lads,
Yesterday I talked with my friend, and he told me that he ordered a small output tablet press from China. He's working in company which import machinery from East and then sell it on our local market.
I thought that maybe I could order machine like this and make tablets for myself, and few friends of mine.

I was searching net for some informations, and found few informations, but its not enough.
I found that most popular binders/carriers/diluents are Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natrasol, Magnesium Stearate.
But I don't know how much use them with Dbol,Winny,Anavar. I know that depends from active ingredients (their propeteries).

Does anybody tried to make tablets using tablet press ? Or maybe somebody have some useful links or ebooks where I can find more info?

Thanks!

Hi Perfectanimal,

Have you bought a the tablet press?

What granulation process will you use, wet or dry? What type of coating? Remember that some active ingredients must pass the stomach in order to have the correct absorption in the lower intestine.

I have lots of books, if you still want them just ask.

I don't understand your question. I got my tab machine years after this post. Customs did take it but I got it. I hear now they are much more friendly.

dbol should press just like any other. I had problems with a50 as the powder is very light (like glutamine) I had to turn the pressure way up to get it to hold.

Keep your tabs at 25 or 50 mg for math to be simple. I get a binder filler premix from EU I can give you link later

Ordering a press is not illegal in any way. You're not going to be on any "Short List". People make assumptions that don't have any experience importing machinery equipment. If you've done this (Which you have) then you know how the process plays out. I hope all is well with your press, it will certainly take some fine tuning. In regards to your question. This is what I recommend. Obviously you'll have Active ingredient and excipient blend. I'm assuming you have a single punch tablet press? For this type of machine I recommend this excipient blend:

Microcrystalline Cellulose 101 USP (87-89%) - main excipient.
Copovidone USP (5-6%) - sustained release agent / hardener.
Croscarmellose Sodium NF (3%) - disintegrant.
Precipitated Silica USP (2%) - glidant / anti-adherent.
Stearyl Fumarate NF (1%) - high performance tablet lubricant.

In very general terms, you want to keep your active ingredient at 25 % or less of your total tablet mass. So if you're pressing a tablet with 50mg/Active Ingredient, you'll need at least a 200mg sized tablet, which is a fairly medium sized tablet. Although in pressing terms, it's a little on the larger side. If this makes your tablet to thick, this won't be ideal, you'll want to change the pressing modules/plate.

Back