Taking clomid during a hard time in your life

Leftrightleft

Is the worst experience in the world...lost my girlfriend of 4 years, my grandmother passed, and my dog of 16 years all out of my life in the last few months. My cycle went great but my God I was doing fine until the Clomid. Only two weeks in at 50 mg each day plus 40 of nolva and Im drowning in sadness and mood swings. Is there any way to control this or just go through it?

Clomid sucks!

check your e2, clomid is known to spike estradiol. but yeah dude this is the price you pay for being a juicehead !

Clomid is a damn nightmare. I don't give a shit how well it works for PCT. Totally made me fret over everything. Some of the worst, if not the worst, feelings I've ever had emotionally. Won't touch that shit ever again. Replaced it with torem after my cycles and no feelings of sadness etc.

lots of guys PCT with just nolva, you would probably be fine to cut your clomid dose in half, or even eliminate it.

I personally just suck it up and go through it. Just got to keep telling yourself that it is only temporarily...

I took clomid at up to 100mgs a day and I definitely remember feeling angry and depressed from it. Clomid got easier to deal with the longer I was on it though.

Is the worst experience in the world...lost my girlfriend of 4 years, my grandmother passed, and my dog of 16 years all out of my life in the last few months. My cycle went great but my God I was doing fine until the Clomid. Only two weeks in at 50 mg each day plus 40 of nolva and Im drowning in sadness and mood swings. Is there any way to control this or just go through it?

Clomid sucks!

It gets me bluesy as hell, even without the stress of life. You don't have much choice though. You have to run pct. Sorry to here about you grannie and dog. Last time I talked to mom she thought it was 1971. I'm bracing for a loss myself.
As far as the gf, my best advice is to get another quick even if she is only a temp worker.

a few years back i would almost cry to gay songs and just out of the blue, thought it was from over dosing on tren but now im thinking clomid may have a good factor in it.

I am on 50/50/25/25 for 4 weeks. I hope the 25 a week will calm me down, it begins tomorrow I went from being super calm and logical about my break up to super beta in bed listening to Adele. Jesus Christ..this is my 3rd cycle and 2nd time during a break up within few months ( 3 months ago) but its so much harder this time.

Do you also get flu like symptoms? I just got some today with no sore throat or other signs

need to try and not be such a little bitch.. shit happens

Unnecesary Roughness called , but no penalty incurred THIS time.

OP--I ve heard stories of 230 pd ers getting misty in the Hallmark store. Chlomids effect on peoples psyche is a varied one and feeling down, especially in winter time is a real bitch. Either find way s to deal--its temporary---by staying busy or consider cutting the dose and or maybe stopping it realizing your pct may not be as effective in returning natural test levels which carry it s own potential down sides as well.

Last edited:
great. I can't wait to start my first PCT now! F**K, didn't know it was this bad! sooooo basically you bros are saying suck it up, its worth the better chance at recovery? just want to mentally prepare myself lol.

We re all different AZ. YOU may breeze through PCT w no issues. I m personally glad to be TRT given my predisposition for the blues. Add to the "vacuum" being off cycle vs on and PCT recovery can be a bitch HOwEVER don t let me psyche u out. If you ve no depressive episodes ever u r good to go...

so to cap this off... i recommend dropping the clomid completely while continuing with the nolva @ 40mg a day. and also you must get your estradiol checked. i'm telling you. when i came off for a few months i was on clomid and nolva and i wondering why i was feeling depressed and literally fucking crying i knew something was wrong. so i checked my e2 and it was sky fucking high. so i ate some arimidex for a couple days and i felt almost back to normal. when i dropped the clomid entirely i felt entirely normal

We re all different AZ. YOU may breeze through PCT w no issues. I m personally glad to be TRT given my predisposition for the blues. Add to the "vacuum" being off cycle vs on and PCT recovery can be a bitch HOwEVER don t let me psyche u out. If you ve no depressive episodes ever u r good to go...

haha sounds good brotha. Nah I can't get psyched out, pct is crucial idc if I'm a whining little bch for a month, recovery is most important. anyways I don't think I'll have those issues because starting my first cycle my E was at 6, and I've never had issues with depression.. doesn't seem so bad now, thanks man, btw.. your back is enormous, definitely jelly.

haha sounds good brotha. Nah I can't get psyched out, pct is crucial idc if I'm a whining little bch for a month, recovery is most important. anyways I don't think I'll have those issues because starting my first cycle my E was at 6, and I've never had issues with depression.. doesn't seem so bad now, thanks man, btw.. your back is enormous, definitely jelly.

JELLY ? That s good right ?
lol

so to cap this off... i recommend dropping the clomid completely while continuing with the nolva @ 40mg a day. and also you must get your estradiol checked. i'm telling you. when i came off for a few months i was on clomid and nolva and i wondering why i was feeling depressed and literally fucking crying i knew something was wrong. so i checked my e2 and it was sky fucking high. so i ate some arimidex for a couple days and i felt almost back to normal. when i dropped the clomid entirely i felt entirely normal
clomid can test as estro i heard...

OP i would try push through it, if its really bad then tamox is better than nothing i guess.

sorry to hear about rough time man..

Back