Taking Sarms - log and impressions

kuronekko

This isn't meant to be a log of blood work and technical info. It's my impressions taking S4 and my lady taking GW.

Stats(bf% is a guess, will measure and update):

Me
Bf%: 18-20
Weight: 137
Height: 5'7

Her
Bf%: 24-26
Weight: 110
Height: 5'4

Taking:

I am taking S4 at 50mg divided in the morning and evening.
On 5 days and off 2 to avoid the eye sight issues reported.

She is taking GW 10mg daily in the evening.

We both take a multi vitamin. I take 0.5 mg finasteride daily. I am taking 100 mg Zinc as extra to boost testosterone.

Food:
We eat a Slow Carb diet during the week and a normal carb diet on the weekend.

Average calorie intake is not monitored closely but varies around 1000-1500 a day.

Exercise:
Workout routine looks like this:
Monday - chest and triceps
Tuesday - cardio and core
Wednesday - legs and shoulders
Thursday - cardio and core
Friday - back and biceps

Impressions:
End of Week2

GW: tastes like nothing, no noticeable side effects. No notable weight loss for her.

S4: this stuff is nasty, smells like nothing but tastes like bile. I'm mixing it into some crystal light shot glass size and then chasing with water. Note: didn't mix well with real lemonade!
Noticeable side effects: trouble sleeping, dry eyes, potentially lowered immune system (may also be secondary effect of sleep problems).
I've gotten a tiny bit more defined, but I can't say, it might just be the increased cardio. No notable muscle gains.

Last edited:
Up the gw to 20 mg and I'd run the S4 straight no days off. Lots can run S4 at 50 and not experience vision sides or if they do they are tolerable. If at 50 you are not experiencing sides and what to push it go up 10mg per week the sweet spot is around 80mg per day. If you don't mind me asking what company did yiu source the S4 and gw

O OK you have quality products then. I'd adjust doses and asses your progress in another week or 2.

I'll try to keep going with the S4 for the rest of the week and see if my dry eyes get worse or if any other side effects happen.

I personally had a very minimal sides when I was running S4 for 50-60mg ed. Only a 1-2 seconds of light adjustment when going inside from outside and a night darkness when I go to the bed. Light adjustment wasn't an issue at all. Night blindness go away when I touch my phone and turn it's lights. So, this time I am planning to up the dose to 70-80mg ed which I was told that is the sweet spot. Overall, I was very satisfied with S4 and I am running it again. 4 days in 50mg ed. No sides present yet. I will up the dose at the 3rd week or so.

Up dose slowly, assess how you feel and the sides before progressing further. If you can handle the S4 at 80 your golden

Up dose slowly, assess how you feel and the sides before progressing further. If you can handle the S4 at 80 your golden

I am planning to up the dose 10mg each week. I was doing just fine with 50-60mg ed before. So I will do try and fail to see.

Oh one other note... After I finished my cycle sides went away and I went to the eye doctor and she saw nothing wrong. So, absolutely no permanent effect at all.

Alright, I'll also up my dose of S4 to 60 on Monday and see what kind of side effects I get. Her dose of GW will go up to 20 on Monday too.

I'm still not sleeping, it's been 2 weeks of poor sleep. Wake up every 30 min to hour and then fall into a very light sleep.
I feel ok during the day but slightly light headed, and as noted before my immune system seems to be affected.

I'm taking my S4 doses when I wake up (5:30am) and right away when I get home from work (5:30pm).
I also take the Zinc, vitamins and probiotic in the morning.

I don't see how I could take it earlier while at work at the office, does S4 usually cause sleep issues?

I'm still not sleeping, it's been 2 weeks of poor sleep. Wake up every 30 min to hour and then fall into a very light sleep.
I feel ok during the day but slightly light headed, and as noted before my immune system seems to be affected.

I'm taking my S4 doses when I wake up (5:30am) and right away when I get home from work (5:30pm).
I also take the Zinc, vitamins and probiotic in the morning.

I don't see how I could take it earlier while at work at the office, does S4 usually cause sleep issues?

Never had an issue with sleep on S4... Try using Melatonin sometimes to balance your sleep. I also take my second dose about 7 hours after the first dose.

If sides get to bad go back to your 5 on 2 off protocol. Play around with see how you do and let us know bro.

Back