taking water based injectables orally?

tallguy66

Is this possible? I've read and actually done Winstrol (winny) this way and it does have an effect. Diminished I'm sure but if the injections become too irritating what other option do you have. I think that my body has a reaction to any water based steroids. I started to take Anabolic TS test suspension (for the first time) and after the first injection I had a welt and a apple size red infection. I’m very sterile and knowledgeable in administering injections. and have never had issues with contamination. SO No more to that stuff being injected and I really don't want to waste the entire bottle so I started to apply it under my tongue and letting it absorb into the blood stream in this fashion. If this isn't effective is taking it via the other end effective. I've read about people administering orals this way saying it is the most effective way the drug can enter the body by bypassing the liver and kidneys.

tallguy66 said:
Is this possible? I've read and actually done Winstrol (winny) this way and it does have an effect. Diminished I'm sure but if the injections become too irritating what other option do you have. I think that my body has a reaction to any water based steroids. I started to take Anabolic TS test suspension (for the first time) and after the first injection I had a welt and a apple size red infection. I’m very sterile and knowledgeable in administering injections. and have never had issues with contamination. SO No more to that stuff being injected and I really don't want to waste the entire bottle so I started to apply it under my tongue and letting it absorb into the blood stream in this fashion. If this isn't effective is taking it via the other end effective. I've read about people administering orals this way saying it is the most effective way the drug can enter the body by bypassing the liver and kidneys.

YES...you can take "injectable winny" ORALLY. You will proably have to compensate for the lack of absorption when taking it orally as opposed to IM, but only about ~20% IMO if you take your Winstrol (winny) with grapefruit juice and bioperine as they increase the absorption!

I NEVER inject Winstrol (winny) anymore.......not worth the BS.....only oral for me ;)

Watkins and his colleagues gave felodipine, a calcium channel blocker used to control high blood pressure, to 10 healthy men, both with and without grapefruit juice. The grapefruit juice increased blood concentrations of felodipine more than fourfold. The team also measured the concentrations of CYP3A4 levels in the intestine and found that they fell by 62%. Something in grapefruit juice appears to be blocking the action of CYP3A4. But the concentration of CYP3A4 in the liver was unchanged--suggesting that the juice does not affect the rate at which the drug is metabolized once it enters the bloodstream.

this will only work with an injectable that is a 17aa drug, anything else will be destroyed by the liver before yor body can use it. Winstrol (winny) is 17aa so that will work, any kind of test is not 17aa, so it will not work if you take it orally

Back