Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) for cycle

rekcaks

Hi. I'm in my first week of test/dbol cycle.

This is my first cycle.

Im doing 12weeks of Test E @ 500mg/week
and 10mg dbol a day for 4 weeks.

i have encountered very slight gyno and have some Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) 20mg at hand to cure it but im not sure what doseage per day i should do and for how long?

can someone help please? :biggthump

20mg/day is sufficent during cycle. If you have no other AI's, run throughout cycle.

If you are running for gyno reversal you can run at 60mg/day for a few days and taper down.

Hi. I'm in my first week of test/dbol cycle.

This is my first cycle.

Im doing 12weeks of Test E @ 500mg/week
and 10mg dbol a day for 4 weeks.

i have encountered very slight gyno and have some Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) 20mg at hand to cure it but im not sure what doseage per day i should do and for how long?

can someone help please? :biggthump

get yourself a proper ai...nolva is too weak IMO

also 10mg of dbol a day wont do shit...atleast 30 bro

20mg/day is sufficent during cycle. If you have no other AI's, run throughout cycle.

If you are running for gyno reversal you can run at 60mg/day for a few days and taper down.

I just want to keep the gyno down throughout my cycle. Will dosing 20mg/day of nolva have any side effects or effects on my gains?

Last edited:
ARIMIDEX is generally preffered while you are on.

I prefer TAMOXIFEN while i'm on. Just find what works best for you. If it's what you have, I think you'll be fine with just 500mgs/week for sure.

As COBRA said, you are waisting your time at 10mg/day of the dianabol. Bump up to 30/day for sure.

20mgs/day of NOLVADEX/TAMOXIFEN is good enough to keep sides down and will not hinder your gains!

ARIMIDEX is generally preffered while you are on.

I prefer TAMOXIFEN while i'm on. Just find what works best for you. If it's what you have, I think you'll be fine with just 500mgs/week for sure.

As COBRA said, you are waisting your time at 10mg/day of the dianabol. Bump up to 30/day for sure.

20mgs/day of NOLVADEX/TAMOXIFEN is good enough to keep sides down and will not hinder your gains!

actually aromasin is preffered at 12.5mg/ed...its the only suicide inhibitor and blocks estrogen at its enzyme. Also ai's dont hinder gains. Just a few minor corrections ;)

well i might try the nolva since its what i have at the min. do i need to dose every single day? thats 84 tablets!

for my current cycle I entered with some puffiness and sensitivity which I had had for a couple months. I used tamox for the first 5 weeks and my gyno symptoms disappeared.

I have yet to see any symptoms in week ten (stopped using tamox in week 5). I also have adex but have yet to use it because of how well tamox cleared things up.

While my results might not be normal, my advice would be to use tamox and if after a couple weeks it doesn't help, switch to adex or aromasin (only aromasin can be used alongside tamoxifen without interference)

for my current cycle I entered with some puffiness and sensitivity which I had had for a couple months. I used tamox for the first 5 weeks and my gyno symptoms disappeared.

I have yet to see any symptoms in week ten (stopped using tamox in week 5). I also have adex but have yet to use it because of how well tamox cleared things up.

While my results might not be normal, my advice would be to use tamox and if after a couple weeks it doesn't help, switch to adex or aromasin (only aromasin can be used alongside tamoxifen without interference)

I'm having the same issue with puffiness and what not, no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, but I have nolva and started taking 20mg Ed, I was thinking about taking 20 mg Ed for first week and then continuing at 20 mg eod after symptoms of gyno subside. What doses were you taking during the five weeks bro?

What dose each day did you use for the 5 weeks? my gyno is very mild and goes away if you rub my nips(lol)!
i just want to get on top of things before it gets out of hand

The problem with nolva is that it does not reduce estro at all. It simply blocks it at the receptor which is good at preventing gyno, but it won't reduce estro so you can still have estro sides.

The problem with nolva is that it does not reduce estro at all. It simply blocks it at the receptor which is good at preventing gyno, but it won't reduce estro so you can still have estro sides.

well waht do you recomend? my nips already have slight puffyness !!

since i have very very mild gyno will nolva cure my problem?

Take nolva at 20mg Ed for a week and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the rest of your cycle, I'm using forma stanzol with nolva for a week, little iffy about forma, anybody with experience on forma???

Get Aromasin dude, 12.5mg/ed....just like was said above.

Nolvadex wont do ****...

Seriously, this is the only thing tht needs to be done. Drop the nolva as it's usless. As user said, nolva wont help bring down your estro, just stops new estro. So if your estrogen is high, you need an AI(aromatize inhibitor) Get Aromasin and you'll be good through out the cycle especially if you start getting worse sides from running a higher DBol dose.

Nolvadex

Just doing more research on steroid use. Regarding bitch tits I have a book that say using nolvadex or tamoxifen will combat it.

However, do you use this Pre cycle, during cycle or post cycle. Looking to do an all test cycle in a couple of months. Just need to get my cycle correct. I plan to run clomid as pct post cycle.

Back