Tattoos what's everyone's opinion

Sinman

GTL
Ok I'm thinking about getting a tattoo to cover my left shoulder almost a partial sleeve. Yea or naa tattoos cool or not???

I love my tattoos and I'll keep getting them. I personally want to cover my body but I'll only do what I can cover so it don't screw me in jobs

Don't have any, but I like to see unique ones on others as opposed to the run-of-the-mill tribal tat around bicep. I'd say just make sure you could cover it up if need be for a job interview, etc.

i love tats and would love to get a few.. however, im too vein in the sense that i like the way look when i shred down below 10% bf.. i dont want tattoos distracting people from my definition

Ya to a certain extent depends on your job as well u cant expect to get promoted to a higher position if u start getting tatts on your neck and face lol

Did one color and ever since I have done grays. Colors tend to fade and when u redo them sometimes u have to op for another color because of the age of the tatt or your artist is no longer ur artist. Blacks and shades of gray are easily filled in and only an idiot can mess that up.

Another thing tatts are a very much thumb if rule that you get what u pay for. Do not skimp on tatts please or your next thread will be about that dragon tattoo that looks more like an ethiopian lizard. Have a few skulls already on my left arm so am doing a 3/4 sleeve of skulls with a military tribute. The guy that does my ink is bad ass.

Yea I'm in with greys and blacks only I have no colored tattoos on me I just don't like them much but everyone has a preference and I love seeing other peoples tattoos

i personally love color. i have my whole torso and chest done as well as a bunch on both arms and have no plan of stopping:uzi:

tats are cool but i would never get one. everyone is a carbon copy of each other these days. everyone has a tat, earings wear the same clothes, sneakers like the same car etc. get it if it makes you feel good. it's just not me. at 55 i never have done what everybody else does. i'm proud to have my own idenity in the way i think, look, eat, train, cycle etc. just my opinion.

The most important things are don't rush it and don't be cheap. You're going to have this forever so scout out the best artist you can afford.

The most important things are don't rush it and don't be cheap. You're going to have this forever so scout out the best artist you can afford.

Ditto. It's going to be on you forever. Find a guy/gal with real talent. Look online at who has won competitions and see if any are in your area.

I drove by a place last week that said "all tattoos 60 bucks"......not a good sign.

Just got a big one on my left shoulder and covered up a bad one I got when I was first in the military. I always worried about location because of image with carrer but know that its not an issue the future ones will be on a larger scale.

Back