taurine & clen

rocksteady

hey bros i wanted to ask a quick question... ive run clen in the past and have also used benedryl with that and was satisfied with the results.... but been shoppin around and noticed from the banner on top that researchology sells clen with taurine caps... i researched around and havent found a lot of information on taurine, but why is it good and what are its benefits if any? is it better than benedryal in limiting sides? if any knows..... :rolleyes:

The uses of Benadryl and taurine are totally independent. The Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) is to prevent the beta-2 receptors from downregulating. The taurine is to replenish the tuarine that is depleted by the Clenbuterol.

mranak said:
The uses of Benadryl and taurine are totally independent. The Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) is to prevent the beta-2 receptors from downregulating. The taurine is to replenish the tuarine that is depleted by the Clenbuterol.

What Mranak said!

mranak said:

how much and when do you take benadryl mranak?

I don't know much about using Benadryl, as I've never done it, but taurine is great to use. It's also something you should be taking anyway when working out heavily, as you deplete your body's natural stores of it. So since you need to replenish taurine anyway, I see it as the better option of the two. It will also aid in sleep at night, as well as reduce any cramps you might experience. You can take it pre and post-workout for the best effects. Definitely give it a try, and you can find it in pill or powder form.

Back