TB-500 log

Atlantaborn36

Start by saying I haven't posted in a forum in years so forgive me if my etiquette is off.

I work with tractor and lawnmower wheels and I have had some pain in my hands and wrist, and I would wake up unable to unclinch my fist. I saw a doctor a few weeks ago and she said it was tendinitis and mild carpel tunnel. I have been using CJC and GHRP for sometime and started reading about TB-500 . So I ordered it and here we go.

I will be dosing 4 mg per week split into two subq injections ( if anyone thinks this is off please feel free to post and give advice, just this is the consensus of what I have read ). I will Inject Sunday and Wednesdays 75 iu per 2 mg ( I just took the first dose and it recon beautifully so no problems there.

I will post as often as possible keep in mind I work 12 hour shifts and have 3 5x5 workouts a week and a very meager social life. But i will try to post a few times a week. Maybe on a lunch break.

I know there is alot of post about this peptide, however I would like a log for myself, and maybe I can help someone knew idk.

Feel free to give advice it is welcomed but please no disrespect.

First thing I noticed after my injection today was a tremendous appetite increase, comparable to the first time I Injected GHRP-6 and misunderstood the dosing and injected 50 iu (which I would not recommend I could not eat enough and I got bad hunger pains and a head ache). Today I was only prepared to have my lunch after injection and ended up eating oranges and beef jerky for a couple hours not as bad of head ache and I was able to continuously eat so I was ok.

I don't know if this is coincidence or a side effect, but its the only thing I noticed different today still have pains in my hands and wrist. Only day 1 so its to be expected

I just mix it with 1ml bac water and shoot the whole thing mon/thur. It has worked wonders for my shoulders.

One thing I forgot to post in my original, when I would wake up in the morning my hands would be clinched up tightly in a fist and locked. It would take about 5-10 min to fully extend my fingers and about 5 more to get my thumb to stop popping in and out of the joint. Not very comfortable.

Well woke up today and while all the joints were stiff, my hands were not locked up. I'm thinking the inflammation just went down just enough since the pain was still there. That still is an improvement and only on day 3. The thumb still stick when I wake up and everything else is the same.

A good sign still. I am increasingly more hopeful and more excited. Post again when I take my next pin thur. or if anything else changes.

so this is 4th day nothing really changed. However, my grip is getting better in the gym still feeling some muscle pains from old injuries when I bench not bad seems like it's better than before but not noticeable enough to say for sure. with my grip improving I may be able to start using weight I'm more accustomed to in the near future.

Haven't forgotten about this log I have just been extremely busy lately. So I apologize to anyone following the log.

I am on my 3rd week and since the last post I haven't noticed aLot of change, however overall I have noticed a gradual increase in strength, flexibility, and grip. I have also noticed less inflammation, lactic acid build up, and soreness in my fingers.

Aside from the injury I was focused on, other problems seem to be easing up dramatically. I have always had soreness in my back and right shoulder weather I was on a light heavy or no workout routine. This muscle soreness is gone.

One thing I would like to see that I have yet to notice is some joint issues in my thumbs mostly clear up. Also my knee and ankle are stiffness and soreness. I have 3 more weeks but I have a feeling that this peptide has little effect on joints.

Back