TB500 jurnal progress with anavar and sarms

wolf2211

about me:
Im male 23 183cm tall 75 kg 16% body fat been out of training for around 3 years due to multiple injuries.
Im a very competitive person who is an overall athlete played at top level is sports and loved the gym and working out. over time my competitiveness and not know when to top has lead to many injuries that have now stopped me from being able to do much of everything physical.

Injuries:
. Recurring tendonitis in both knees
. Bulge disc in lower back
. Thick and over stretched tendons in my left shoulder
. Tendonitis in outer left elbow (i think it may be a tear if this cycle dosnt help it i will see a dr)

All my injuries are 3 years or older in age.
I plan on doing a 13 week cycle minimum of Tb500 and during the cycle adding Anavar, SR9009 and GW501516.
i plan on doing very light weights and stretches and body weight exercises through out and building it up to a full work out.

Reasons for selected supplements:
Tb500:- because of healing properties and anti inflammatory properties, its ability to help heal tendons.

Anavar:- its ability to increase protein synthesis increase red blood cells increase general healing and least suppressive steroid.

SR9009:- lowers cholesterol, helps body to burn fat, gain muscle, through its muscle gaining properties it would also aid in healing.

GW501516:- lowers cholesterol, helps body to burn fat, gain muscle, through its muscle gaining properties it would also aid in healing.

goal:
is to be able to do a full half decent work out relatively pain free.

plan layout
Week 1 to 4 - tb500 2mg twice per week
Week 5 - tb500 2mg twice per week, Anavar 50mg per day
Week 6 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg per day
week 7 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg per day, SR9009 20mg per day
week 8 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg day, SR9009 20mg per day
Week 9 - Tb500 2mg once per week, Anaver 50mg per day,SR9009 20mg per day, GW501516 20 mg per day
Week 10 - tb500 2mg oncer per week, SR9009 20mg per day, Gw501516 20mg per day
Week 11 - tb500 2mg once per week, GW501516 20mg per day
Week 12 - tb500 2mg once per week, GW501516 20 mg per day
Week 13 - tb500 2mg once per week

Any tips and opinions welcomed as well as any questions.
I will be keeping a week by week progress update.

I am already into my 4th week so i will up date the thread nowto the 4th week.

Week 1
Monday injected subq into stomach and Thursday intramuscular into left shoulder.
Result:
no improvement as expected it is only first week

Week 2
Monday injected subq into stomach and Thursday intramuscular into right shoulder.
Result:
No real improvement with pains if there is it is barely noticeable.

Week 3
Monday injected subq into stomach and Thursday intramuscular into left shoulder.
Result:
very noticeable pain relief in lower back and knees moving a whole lot more i even ran with relatively no pain, as for elbow and shoulder elbow has had slight improvement with nagging pain coming and going, shoulder flexibility has increased and noticeable less pain.

Week 4

to day was by Thursday injection i feel i may have pushed in to far with my knees with to much work and moving around might have slipped back a bit but pain is not to bad.
Back is going good i can now lay on my front for a longer period of time without pain/ much less pain.
shoulder remains the same although i am happy with shoulder progress.
elbow remains the same nagging pain that comes and goes but i feel that next week once i add the Anavar it may subside or really amp up the healing.

about me:
Im male 23 183cm tall 75 kg 16% body fat been out of training for around 3 years due to multiple injuries.
Im a very competitive person who is an overall athlete played at top level is sports and loved the gym and working out. over time my competitiveness and not know when to top has lead to many injuries that have now stopped me from being able to do much of everything physical.

Injuries:
. Recurring tendonitis in both knees
. Bulge disc in lower back
. Thick and over stretched tendons in my left shoulder
. Tendonitis in outer left elbow (i think it may be a tear if this cycle dosnt help it i will see a dr)

All my injuries are 3 years or older in age.
I plan on doing a 13 week cycle minimum of Tb500 and during the cycle adding Anavar, SR9009 and GW501516.
i plan on doing very light weights and stretches and body weight exercises through out and building it up to a full work out.

Reasons for selected supplements:
Tb500:- because of healing properties and anti inflammatory properties, its ability to help heal tendons.

Anavar:- its ability to increase protein synthesis increase red blood cells increase general healing and least suppressive steroid.

SR9009:- lowers cholesterol, helps body to burn fat, gain muscle, through its muscle gaining properties it would also aid in healing.

GW501516:- lowers cholesterol, helps body to burn fat, gain muscle, through its muscle gaining properties it would also aid in healing.

goal:
is to be able to do a full half decent work out relatively pain free.

plan layout
Week 1 to 4 - tb500 2mg twice per week
Week 5 - tb500 2mg twice per week, Anavar 50mg per day
Week 6 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg per day
week 7 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg per day, SR9009 20mg per day
week 8 - tb500 2mg once per week, Anavar 50mg day, SR9009 20mg per day
Week 9 - Tb500 2mg once per week, Anaver 50mg per day,SR9009 20mg per day, GW501516 20 mg per day
Week 10 - tb500 2mg oncer per week, SR9009 20mg per day, Gw501516 20mg per day
Week 11 - tb500 2mg once per week, GW501516 20mg per day
Week 12 - tb500 2mg once per week, GW501516 20 mg per day
Week 13 - tb500 2mg once per week

Any tips and opinions welcomed as well as any questions.
I will be keeping a week by week progress update.

I am already into my 4th week so i will up date the thread nowto the 4th week.

Week 1
Result:
no improvement as expected it is only first week

Week 2
Monday injected subq into stomach and Thursday intramuscular into right shoulder.
Result:
No real improvement with pains if there is it is barely noticeable.

Week 3
Result:
very noticeable pain relief in lower back and knees moving a whole lot more i even ran with relatively no pain, as for elbow and shoulder elbow has had slight improvement with nagging pain coming and going, shoulder flexibility has increased and noticeable less pain.

Week 4

to day was by Thursday injection i feel i may have pushed in to far with my knees with to much work and moving around might have slipped back a bit but pain is not to bad.
Back is going good i can now lay on my front for a longer period of time without pain/ much less pain.
shoulder remains the same although i am happy with shoulder progress.
elbow remains the same nagging pain that comes and goes but i feel that next week once i add the Anavar it may subside or really amp up the healing.

It won't let me edit my post I don't know why it used to have the edit button on the bottom of the thread but it's gone so I will update it in the comments u till I can figure out what happen to the edit.
OK so today is my 5th week tb500 and first week anavar

Monday injections subq into stomach had itching at and around injection point second time I notice this, it only seems to occur when I pin subq but it's not to bad.
As for improvement I've noticed the first 3 days after injecting tb500 I feel the most result and it will begin to diminish on the last day b4 my next pin, could just be me but the tb500 seems shorter acting then first anticipated. Knees are in a battle of pain and no pain as it will subside and return
Back in feeling making sometimes forget I have a bulge disc then I sleep to long on my front or get in awkward position and feel it.
Elbow is doing remarkable in the last couple days since adding the anavar even done a bigger work out and it was relatively pain free
Left shoulder some pain while working out but subsides when I stop.

OK so I've decided that I will take it back from the 13 week cycle to a 12 week and add the extra tb500 into this week

Monday pin in stomach no itch just a red dot for a few days.
And Thursday pind left shoulder.

Result so far
My knees a still feel like they are in a battle between pain and no pain some days feel fine like no problem other day I can't even walk, I do believe the combination of the tb500 and the anavar together at the moment of rather effective I do feel less pain all round.
As for my elbow I think I might of pushed it a little to far I felt pain and I did get some inflammation, the inflammation had went down by the next day though the pain will go as long as I don't apply force while moving or lifting using my elbow which is not good I have continued to exercise it some days are better then other.
As for my back
Myard back is improving a lot I was doing upside down sit up with almost discomfort I still do feel it in my day to day life as well but it is not holding me back as much as it used to.
Left shoulder
My left shoulder in much better I don't feel pain and I do feel like it has mended quite a lot a lot more flexible and movement without pain.
Next week I will be adding sr9009 into the mix at 5mg every 4 hours starting from 6am till 10pm to be a total of 20 mg perday.

Right so this is my first week adding sr9009 into the mix.

I did feel the sr9009 work on the same day I felt that I could work out for longer I even done a couple of muscle ups, it has given me a good sense of well being with little extra energy have a slight loss of fat on my Abs.
pain in knees is now massively reduced and in my back its crazy I am very happy with my results so far
Shoulder flexibility has increased and the pain is staying away even during workouts.

Nowe my elbow is feeling good although I might have pushed it to far the other week and it did get swollen the tb500 and anavar have worked amazing to bounce it back and keep the pain away while not training to hard.

I was recently thinking about BPC157 into the mix to help out with the healing, from what I've read about BPC157 it is amazing for tendons muscle and even bone healing.

Cool log brother glad its working out well for you this far I've had /have pretty much all the injuries your talking about plus a few more and tb helped me greatly mixed in with some ghrp peptides and such the only thing I can see that seems a bit strange is the var with no test base if your a male you still need a test base var will shutdown or at the very least suppress your natural test if I were you id just pick up a vial or 2 of test probably test prop as its fast acting and at least run a trt \ cruise dose of test some guys say its not needed with var and whatever but imo a test base is just about always needed other than that logs looking good best of luck mate

Thanks for the input
I was thinking about getting on some mk 677 as its a gh releasing like ghrp heard lots of good stuff about both.

Iv in the past run about 250 300mg of test enanthate and var and it did make me feel great but I copped to many sides with the old fellas down below shrinkage and libido loss when I came off and a few months later a started getting gyno.
I've run vars in the past on there own at the same dose for same period of time and had no negative sides I guess I'm lucky with vars but I have heard of ppl getting shut down from them on there own, I am going to be as a precaution doing a pct of Nolvadex and clOmid together I have also been taking diindolylmethane the whole way though and will continue after for about a month or 2.

Thanks for the input
I was thinking about getting on some mk 677 as its a gh releasing like ghrp heard lots of good stuff about both.

Iv in the past run about 250 300mg of test enanthate and var and it did make me feel great but I copped to many sides with the old fellas down below shrinkage and libido loss when I came off and a few months later a started getting gyno.
I've run vars in the past on there own at the same dose for same period of time and had no negative sides I guess I'm lucky with vars but I have heard of ppl getting shut down from them on there own, I am going to be as a precaution doing a pct of Nolvadex and clOmid together I have also been taking diindolylmethane the whole way though and will continue after for about a month or 2.

No worries a bit of hcg would help a little with shrinkage lol and makes it easier to pct because it keeps the boys from fully shutting down and its cheap as chips but you wouldn't be the First guy to run var on its own if that's what you wanna do man

As for the Mk I've currently started running this myself and have found it great as good if not better than the ghrps I've used in the past maybe Mk and a bit of osta thrown in as its great for a bit of a recomp or even lgd if you want to add a bit of muscle considereding your going to be suppressed from the var any how it could take up a bit of the slack if your not using a t base . I don't know were you get your sarms but if you use the promo code at the bottom of my post it will get you 30% off at sarms search and there honestly the best sarms I've ever used

Any who keep us all posted mate keen to see how you go with it all

Thanks man, that's heaps good to know that the mk works well I thinking about doing it during my pct but at the same time Iv read too many conflicting articles that say increased ghost shuts you down and others saying it does the opposite and that's why it's good for pct period especially if your using Nolvadex.
I get my sarms from aussie source I to worried to order from over seas Iv had to many things seized don't want a knock on the door hahahaha
I'll keep what u said in mind especially the hcg I wanted to do more research on it first though so I fully understand the ins and outs of it and it's effects on the body I'll keep the post updatedited I update every Thursday/Friday

Thanks man, that's heaps good to know that the mk works well I thinking about doing it during my pct but at the same time Iv read too many conflicting articles that say increased ghost shuts you down and others saying it does the opposite and that's why it's good for pct period especially if your using Nolvadex.
I get my sarms from aussie source I to worried to order from over seas Iv had to many things seized don't want a knock on the door hahahaha
I'll keep what u said in mind especially the hcg I wanted to do more research on it first though so I fully understand the ins and outs of it and it's effects on the body I'll keep the post updatedited I update every Thursday/Friday

Taking gh or ghrp peptides or Mk will have no effect on your natural test shutdown at all it a whole different thing all together so taking any of those on a pct will be fine . Ah your an Aussie to ah yea customs are fucked over here but you shouldn't have any trouble getting sarms through they are research chems fully legal I get all my sarms and serms state side and don't have a problem with customs but aas I source from aus I don't want customs getting there hands on that or the boys in blue will definitely be knocking on my door lol

That's good to know I might just do that get on some mk.
Yea mate it's bloody crap how hard customs here are I remember I got some tb500 from overseas before it was regulated in aus and they still seized it and they said suspected hgh I lost a lot of money it was over 50mg of tb500 all up.
I've been doing some research on legality of sarms and serms in australia and I did find that are considered a schedule 4 substance now it's a new law only came in a think begining of last year they have even bundled up a couple of peptides in there 2 so still be carefull when your getting them imported.
But as u said there is a little loophole and that's research chemicals it allows them to be sold to us but it does not indemnity us if caught with them we would still be charged but it does indemnity the seller hahahaha if they use the right contracts.

I'm pretty sure anavar hampered my recovery from rotator cuff surgery. Think about it. It's used in cutting cycles as a finisher because it dehydrates the tissues to give you a hard look. I think you want to encourage as much fluid in and around the joints as possible, not less.

Deca would be a solid choice if you procured some HCG.

That's good to know I might just do that get on some mk.
Yea mate it's bloody crap how hard customs here are I remember I got some tb500 from overseas before it was regulated in aus and they still seized it and they said suspected hgh I lost a lot of money it was over 50mg of tb500 all up.
I've been doing some research on legality of sarms and serms in australia and I did find that are considered a schedule 4 substance now it's a new law only came in a think begining of last year they have even bundled up a couple of peptides in there 2 so still be carefull when your getting them imported.
But as u said there is a little loophole and that's research chemicals it allows them to be sold to us but it does not indemnity us if caught with them we would still be charged but it does indemnity the seller hahahaha if they use the right contracts.

Cheers brother good to know that yea well sarms probably wont be long of that list anything that is good or actually works the Australian government will ban or take it from you . Ah so you lost a fair bit of Tb that would of cost you a small fortune couldn't you tell them to test it or something???? Suspected hgh ahhh that's bullshit but that's Australia these days unfortunately

I'm pretty sure anavar hampered my recovery from rotator cuff surgery. Think about it. It's used in cutting cycles as a finisher because it dehydrates the tissues to give you a hard look. I think you want to encourage as much fluid in and around the joints as possible, not less.

Deca would be a solid choice if you procured some HCG.

Anavar increases collagen synthesis very much the same way deca does, it increases red blood cells and circulation. it should not necessarily dry you unless combined with winstrol which alot of anavar on the market is Iv been rather lucky to have some that I have not received any winstrol side effects from, I've had many in the past and when u start taking them you know it has win in it going to the bathroom all the time super thirsty all the time.
But anavar on its own just doesn't aromatize so u don't get too much estrogen bounce back hence u don't get to much water retention and as with all steroids do it aids with fat loss in one way or another.

Moral of the story real anavar should not hinder recovery and will not dry out the are it will rather flood it with collagen.

So this is my second week with sr9009 in the mix I have been feeling nausea the whole way through the second week so today I decided to go without it and see how I feel so far so good still abit of nausea.

So the end of last week and beginning of this week I was unable to move my left arm from the elbow down I don't know what happen to it it was fine one moment the next I woke up and it was in lots of pain and couldn't move it, it took a good 4 or so days for it to go away but now I feel the tendons in my left elbow a sore.
My knee tendons are feeling a little sore every here and there again. Shoulder and back are still fine.

I have noticed since I've added the sr9009 I have actually started to have my Abs showing alot more and I hAve not done any ab work outside or changed diet and my fat around my body is literally melting away it's amazing

Sorry for the late up date

So left shoulder flexibility has increased which is good and there is no pain.

Bulge disc in back is some what uncomfortable all of a sudden especially when sitting or laying on a slight angle with my head up ( the way u would if you lay on the couch to watch tv)
I am not sure why it just came out of no where it was fine up until this point

Left elbow has had a remarkable increase in comfort and alot less pain

Knees are feeling amazingly better although all my leg muscles are very tight because with out the pain I am a lot more active so I have got to start stretching alot more.

This week I have added the GW and my the acrimony of fat has visibility decrease alot hunger has gone up alot although I do get nausea from the Sr and GW I have come to the conclusion that it is not the chemicals them selves but rather the propylene glycol that it is in.

I have probably only been working out light at most twice a week although I have grown considerably to the point where people have began to notice and this has happened in the last 3 days my Abs are much more define also.

I'm on the search to add some BPC 157 into this cycle and upping my tb500 back to a loading phase while I do add the BPC 157 if I can just to amp up the healing process.

Update
Left shoulder:
Feeling good extra flexibility and no pain

Left elbow:
Now my left elbow is still getting rather saw especially after let's say 2 days of exercise, even if it's just 2 days of warm ups not full workouts.
The strength increase is amazing though, there is a significant loss in pain overall and discomfort. I still think my elbow will need more rehab and more aide after this cycle thought.

Slipped disce:
My back has improved since the start a ridiculous amount, although I feel as though it has hit a Plato it is not improving anymore but it is at a rather comfortable level I can't do labourers work but it allows me to live day by day fairly comfortably. I believe it will need more rehab and aid after this cycle though.

Knees:
Now my knees have improved the most out of everything I even went on a hike the other day that was mostly steps .
I do steel feel lingering pain at times but I feel that I can work it out with more stretching and aid with supplements.
Since the Sr9009 and the gw501516 I have really ripped up maintaining my weight. I really Felt the insurance increase the other day when I raced a friend in swimming I was not puffed at the end of the race I was truly amazed I believe it may also help to some extent in aiding muscle soreness as well. Since I have combined the 2 sr9009 and gw501516 it has really amped up the results the results .

Back