Tell doc?

bishopone1

I plan on getting blood work done after this one and I was just curious cause this will be my first time to get it done. Do I tell the doc why if he ask or no? Any thoughts would be helpful I see where most of you get yours donr often just wondering what y'all tell them. Thanks!

If the results are bad then tell him. It will help him help you. If the results are normal then obviously there is no point in telling him

NO do NOT tell him either way. That goes into your medical records (doc's take notes that go into your records) which can be seen by insurance companies. Nit good if you change jobs and change carriers and they review your files to see if they want to carry you or not.

There's a sticky called how to get bloodwork done cheap by blondie bombshell. It's discreet and you don't go to a reg doc. Follow the instructions in the sticky. You won't have to worry about it goin into your records.

NO do NOT tell him either way. That goes into your medical records (doc's take notes that go into your records) which can be seen by insurance companies. Nit good if you change jobs and change carriers and they review your files to see if they want to carry you or not.

There's a sticky called how to get bloodwork done cheap by blondie bombshell. It's discreet and you don't go to a reg doc. Follow the instructions in the sticky. You won't have to worry about it goin into your records.

Thank you for this correction Colt. DO NOT TELL HIM. And yes, use the sticky. I have used it and its awesome.

If you haven't had a blood test from this doctor, just tell him you want one done just to have a baseline. Ask him to add testosterone to it as well so you can track how it changes in the future.

Shouldn't be any problems.

Listen to these guys! NEVER tell a doctor! it will fuck you for life. and you can get blood done cheap if you read the stickies. ive done it. works great!

wow so glad i have yall!! hah ok thanks alotttt!! guys and i will do i seen it just was too busy to read it proly should have before i posted thanks alot guys saved me yet again!

If the results are bad then tell him. It will help him help you. If the results are normal then obviously there is no point in telling him

lol wtf man. you have no idea what your talking about and giving shity advice.

lol wtf man. you have no idea what your talking about and giving shity advice.

meh my doc knows and nothin has happened. ive been going to him for a long time...and he's known for a couple years now, and I actually *have* changed carriers while he has known. Dunno if he put it in medical records or not, but so far nothing has happened to affect me negatively from him knowing.

Last edited:
meh my doc knows and nothin has happened. ive been going to him for a long time...and he's known for a couple years now, and I actually *have* changed carriers while he has known. Dunno if he put it in medical records or not, but so far nothing has happened to affect me negatively from him knowing.

yeah thats the thing. nothing bad has happened yet. its like the time i got a bill from directv for shit i didnt agree too and tried to sort it out with them but they wouldnt listen to anything i had to say so i told them to go fuck off and didnt pay. well fast forward 4 years later im buying a house and when they check my credit score its not as good as i thought it was and ended up with a shity interest rate on the mortgage. just cause nothing happened yet doesnt mean it wont happen later. its always good to not say anything when doing illegal things.

I think it depends also on how close you are to your doc. For me, I tell him everything and and he is more then willing to send me for the tests. He writes it down but I dont think he is logging it where insurance would find it...I hope!

But reading this board will change my approach...Ill stick to walk ins from now on just to play it safe. Although I think its different here in Canada then the U.S

Back