Tell me if this is true for you....

I have a friend who is about 6'2, Italian as all fuck, and a juicer. He probably weighs about 235lbs-255lbs, I have never asked him, he is solid and lean. I mean really really lean. Well he is more than willing to admit he juices and recently, maybe three weeks ago I saw him and he had lost about 30-40lbs, he looked like an average guy, weighing maybe 200lbs at the most. He still looked fit, but he wanted to lose the weight to compete in a 100 mile endurance run in Arizona (the man was a Navy Seal for 6 years, he is 26 now) cut to yesterday, three weeks later and the guy was a fucking monster again!!! I couldn't believe it! We both work as bouncers in the same part of town and he was on his way to work. As he walks by I say "Jesus Christ, man that is just unbelievable, I just saw you not more than three weeks ago" I didn't even have to say the words and he knew what I was talking about. He says "yeah, it doesn't take me more than a 10 days to get back to my old size, maybe three weeks but that is at the most".. I just couldn't believe the transformation could happen so fucking fast. Is it always like this for guys who juice? Is this the muscle memory Arnold always referred to? Does this happens for you guys when you go off a cycle and then come back on?

Muscle memory is a beautiful thing, I had an acciden't that caused me to be out of the gym for a few months. Once I got back into my daily routine it only took a matter of weeks before I looked like my previous self. As for loosing my gains, I've never losed anything remotely close to your friend, 30-40lbs of muslce loss..........he must have either been juicing heavily or just stopped cold turkey because that is some drastic weight loss!

The biggest guys in my high school, were a couple black guys and about half a dozen italians.

Some years ago I got into cycling for four years. All my diet and training changed and I lost about 25 lbs.
When I got back to BB (juicing) it took about one year to be back at my old size, not 3 weeks!
Of course I'm talking about lean mass. If we talk about just weight I'm sure that in one month, with test and d-bol I can gain 20 pounds of water and fat (and 4 or 5 pounds of solid muscle).

no bro its nto like that for everyone ,is prolly a genetic freak.and did he put the weight on natraul or jumpd on gear ?

I also gain and lose weight very rapidly.I am 5'7'',when I bulk I can get up to about 210lbs,once the cycle is over I have dieted down and incorporated cardio and melted away about 25lbs in just a few weeks.I can gain it back just as quick,it's not a good idea though because rapid weight gain or loss is very bad for your heart.

bad on your heart? damn i guess i will have to stay huge :D ..................oh, im not huge yet. j/k there have been times when ive gained 40lbs in just under 2 months after coming off a hiatus in training. at first i do get shortness of breath.

Yup, muscle memory. Throw the gear back in and your looking at some very fast gains albeit all in conjunction with how big he was before. Then there is always the genetics issue.

Well, according to him, in high school, by his senior year he had benched 405 x 4 naturally. He didn't start juicing until he was 22. He is 26 now and has done several cycles over the course of the years but he believes he is a genetic freak. He has never had broken bones, never gets sick and being picked for the Navy Seals means you have to go through some of the most grueling training ever and he said it was relatively easy for him. I mean, if you were to see him in person you can understand, he just has that alpha male look about him, as though he were invincible. He benches 405 x 10 on the gear. Previous to that he was trying to lose weight for the arizona race and he said there was no way he could compete being so bulky. BTW.. this is not fat, he is as lean as he ever was, we are talking 9%-7% bodyfat. He is absolutely shredded.. and like I said he did not look like this just three weeks ago. Again, he says this is common for him to go off a cycle, shrink and then come back to the gear and bulk up very quickly. I have never in my life seen someone get gains like this on steroids and I know a ton of juicers. It really is mind blowing. That is why I asked here if these are common results. He is a big proponent of me juicing, he is absolutely convinced I could grow 25 inch arms.. lol.. my arms about 22 inchs pumped.. if I were ripped they would be close to 21. He thinks we share that common bond.. cause i am so much like him health wise.. no broken bones, never gets sick...I gain muscle easily naturally... so I am thinking if I can expect to see gains like that in a short duration I just might consider juicing. One cycle to break a platuea... ???? Not such a bad idea!!

Being a SEAL, he has excellent control of his mind and body as well. The gear helps, the mind rules.

Back