tell me what you think of this cycle...

gjohnson

I' ve read that it is a waste of gear to do EQ and deca at the same time because they target the same receptors, however I only have 6 norma decas. I was thinking of somethiing like this:
wk 1:200deca,200 cyp, and 25mg d-bol/ed
wks 2-4:300deca,200 cyp, and 25mg d-bol/ed
wk 5:100 deca, 200 EQ, 300cyp
wks 6-8: 200 EQ, 300 cyp
wks 9-10: 300EQ

I'm looking to bulk up but also get vascular with the EQ. Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this. I know it's not a typical looking cycle but I like to experiment.

gjohnson said:
I' ve read that it is a waste of gear to do EQ and deca at the same time because they target the same receptors, however I only have 6 norma decas. I was thinking of somethiing like this:
wk 1:200deca,200 cyp, and 25mg d-bol/ed
wks 2-4:300deca,200 cyp, and 25mg d-bol/ed
wk 5:100 deca, 200 EQ, 300cyp
wks 6-8: 200 EQ, 300 cyp
wks 9-10: 300EQ

I'm looking to bulk up but also get vascular with the EQ. Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this. I know it's not a typical looking cycle but I like to experiment.

Ok. Well I would pick one and stick with it throughout the entire cycle. and when u do u better add some test to that bro.

wk 1-10 Test
wk 1-10 Deca or EQ probably EQ cause u have more of it
wk 1-4 dbol 25mg

You can gain some serious weight with this cycle. Good luck bro and keep us updated

IMO you're not running the EQ long enough. Why are you starting it on week 5??? it'll barely be kicking in by the time your cycle is over.....it takes about 3-4 weeks to start working.

also....I'm not a big fan of pyramiding up with gear....I prefer to frontload......just my .02

Deca and EQ together because they compete for the same receptor is very very very untrue. Last I checked there was only 1 AR receptor.

EQ and Deca share common effects such as low androgenic and mild anabolic properties such as increased protien synthesis and added nitrogen retention. I think they work great together. You get deca joint lube and Eq's hunger and increased RBC all in one big package.

I have some test in there (cyp) just not really high dosage. It will be enough for me though. So I guess it would be good to run the EQ and deca at the same time? That's what I planned on the I read a few posts saying it was a waste, which I didn't see how. My last cycle was only:
wk 1- 7 200deca/wk
wk 1-4 25mg d-bol e/d
I gained 17 pounds, most of which were in the first 4 weeks when I was running the d-bol. The last 3 weeks I just mainly got stronger. Thanks for the help bro's!

If you want to use both, use them somethign like this. You said you only had 6 normas..so

1-10 Test 500
1-6 200mg Deca
1-10 Eq 400
1-4 Dbol 25
1-(end of clomid) 25mg Aromasin EOD

I wouldnt expect alot from Deca as fat as muscle gains are concerned, but It will almost act like a frontload to the EQ as it will complement some of the near identical functions that EQ has. Also, it will be benefiticial for your joints, which is good in any cycle IMO.

You probally just need some more EQ and Test. That would make an excellent cycle.

Back