tennis elbow,who in here has dealt with this shit

willypct40

here to learn
so i just finish the best cycle of my life,which involved tren and test e. to me it was the best cause i got big and shredded.
so i started getting this dull pain on my right elbow and outer forearm,it was getting so painfull that it was hurting to do curls and any tricep exercise. since i've had my share of injuries in the pass,i knew i had to stop for a couple of days to see if it got better. the pain was getting worst it was even affecting my sleep,so i got an appointment to see an orthopedic. This guy is a hand surgeon and he has a very good reputation. so he took some x-rays and did some test,he told me i have tennis elbow and told me to stop lifting for a few months or else it wont heal and it will need surgery.he send me to therapy and gave me some prednisone. just my fuck@ng luck,im in the middle of post cycle therapy (pct) and this guy tells me i have to stop lifting for months :redhot:(that means ill losse all my gains)so i will like to know how you guys have dealt with this shit? did you stop lifting?
has it gotten better? any advice its appreciated

i had tennis elbow once. never went to the doctor, but my retired emt neighbor who also had tennis elbow told me that's what it sounded like. mine was never as bad as yours though, with the whole not sleeping thing. if anything bothered it i didn't do it. i took it easy for a while and it just went away. if it's serious enough though then you need to take this guy's advice. nothing you can do about it man, shit happens. just keep those calories up, you should be able to keep most of it. you can also do legs and core work, as well as back extensions if you can't use your arms at all. also the neck machine, i feel it working my lower traps and upper back if you do it right. better than nothing man.

i have been having tennis elbow on both arms for years now. the pain comes and goes. there's not much you can do..if you've only just got it..then there is a good chance you can make it go away if you look after it. avoid any movements that aggravate it..period! you will need to try loads of different excercise to use as alternates for the moment..till the pain subsides. also icing right after the workout has helped me a lot. be careful when doing things like hammer/reverse barbell curls and of course tricep excercises. if you must do a movement that hurts your elbow..then maye drop the weight..super slow down your reps and hit the high rep ranges etc.

you just got to work around it...but do not neglect cos it will only get worse if you do !!

I had tennis elbow pretty bad, but it doesn't bother me anymore. My chiropractor showed me a stretch that I did 3x a day and it worked wonders. Whenever I feel it acting up I just stretch a few times.

Extend one arm infront of you with your wrist flexed downwards (finger tips pointing towards the floor). With your other hand, grab the top of your extended hand and rotate it counter clockwise for your right arm, clockwise for your left. Hold the stretch and repeat about 10x. Do that 3x a day and it may help, it worked for me.

Had a similar issue, tennis elbow on both arms. I've done a lot wrong in the recovery process and I ended up being affected by it for almost 8 months. I'm going to give you some unorthodox tips on how to deal with it. I'm sure your doctor has given you the basics already, but given your situation with the cycle and all, I suppose its very difficult for you to follow his advise. So heres a few tips to get this over with faster:

(Keep in mind, these are additional things to do while following your physicians recovery plan, not to replace it)

1. Do not stop using your arms. Its important to get plenty of circulation, the only thing you can't do is heavy or fast movements. Swimming is one of the best things to do. Some light/medium pushing can be done as well, just avoid working your forearms.

2. Muscle relaxing drugs such as benzos and other sedatives help, takes the pressure off the spot, it'll also help you sleep, which we all know is the most important thing about recovery. Just don't over do it since they are very addictive. 2-3 times a week is plenty.

3. Aspirin or a Beta Blocker, thin your blood to get better circulation, again, this will aid and speed up the process. Some places offer leech therapy, I've had that done, it works great.

4. HGH, fixes this problem 100%, for me personally it was the last option. Normally I wouldn't advise it but I see where you're at, losing all your new gains isn't so great. So with HGH you could recover faster, maintain most of the gains you've got now and then bridge the time between now and your next cycle. That would cause minimum damage.

Thats about it, hot/cold showers and such are also good or sauna/steam room, circulation is key.

Don't worry too much, I know it sucks since you look your best right now, the looks will fade away, but once you're 100% again you can get them back in no time. For the future I recommend a low dose of Deca to go along with it. Its just a matter of fact that AAS mess up your joints over short or long, Deca and HGH can prevent that. Just go low on the dose, you'll get benefits for your joints at 50-100mg of Deca already.

Ice and moist heat, NSAIDS, ask doctor about a cortisone shot, a good exercise you can wrap a rubber band around your finger tips and fan your fingers out repeatedly.

This is going to sound odd however it HAS helped me with this same thng.

I use a "forearm bands" like you see on sports athletes, mostly
Football. Place it right below the bend of your elbow on ur
forearm ( which is where the inflammatory tendons r located) .
The pressure from these squeezing against the tendons helps
Me continue 2 train. Does it CURE IT, no obviously not but while
Training there is no pain.... give it a go man, way cheaper this way haha!!

Good luck

I have had success with a round of Bpc 157 and TB 500 while combining it with the same stretches kfairhurst recommended.

I am on TRT, so I used Test-Cyp in combination with TB500 to help mine heal. I still feel slight pain from time to time, but nothing that prevents me from doing anything. I am going to start doing the stretches kfairhurst recommended and see if that makes it finally go completely away.

You could purchase a neoprene elbow sleeve from any major sporting goods store. Compression from the sleeve will help the healing process and will provide some degree of support, it sux but if you keep working the area hard obviously it's not going to get better. Throw in more leg days. I think Fish oil is beneficial for joints as well.

Ive had numerous steroid shots and have been on prednisone many times for tendonitis. Ive used 3 things that work to heal it. hgh, peptides and S4. S4 works quick at alleviating the pain. About 2 weeks for it to start helping with tendon issues. Hit up sarmsearch and grab a bottle. use SIZZLE30 for a 30% discount.

Great info.Ive been dealing with mine for about 5 months. I cant stop training and rest it, just not in my nature. Havent trained biceps in 5 months because of it but train hard all around it. I hit bis secondary with back, it sucks. Ive tried resting it (not for months though), cortisone shot and even deep tissue massages. They all help to an extent but acts up.

I was just about to post a thread about golfers elbow, which is essentially tennis elbow but on the outside, not the inside. There's this stretch a yogi taught me that works a little bit. tomrandallclimbing.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/golfers-elbow-a-possible-solution/

It helps but if I'm not on it constantly, it comes right back. It's a complete bitch and kills any gains. Those of you who've used HGH for it, does it come back? I don't think I will go that route if this is just something I now have to live with forever.

One more thing, forearm strengthening helps. I've got forearms like Popeye now, but the elbows can handle the strain of the curls. It just comes back in spades on the pull up bar.

I have tennis elbow, aka lateral epicondylitis. It sucks. I got it diagnosed a little over a year ago and it is now what I would say is 95% better. It takes time but you don't have to stop lifting for long. I paid for physical therapy (prescribed) and looking back I could have just done it myself. First, buy a tennis elbow wrap (Ace is the biggest brand but any will do). Tighten it just below where you feel the pain. Do not tighten it ON the spot it hurts or it won't help. Then, wear it all the time. I started just wearing it at work and while typing on the computer but it didn't really get a lot better until I even wore it to sleep. Obviously as it gets better you can wear it less but to this day I wear it when working out and when typing on the computer. It's typically a chronic condition that sort of comes and goes. Also, icing after working out is good. And, stretches are great too. Good luck!

I had tennis elbow pretty bad, but it doesn't bother me anymore. My chiropractor showed me a stretch that I did 3x a day and it worked wonders. Whenever I feel it acting up I just stretch a few times.

Extend one arm infront of you with your wrist flexed downwards (finger tips pointing towards the floor). With your other hand, grab the top of your extended hand and rotate it counter clockwise for your right arm, clockwise for your left. Hold the stretch and repeat about 10x. Do that 3x a day and it may help, it worked for me.

Soooo going to try this!

Finally get that pesky rotator all fixed up, and now my elbow kills. :Pokeowned

Damn, getting old sucks.

Soooo going to try this!

Finally get that pesky rotator all fixed up, and now my elbow kills. :Pokeowned

Damn, getting old sucks.

I hate tennis elbow, but I manage to get through it. Some have worse cases than others. Maybe a compression sleeve would help.

Back