Test 400/Anavar Cycle

At 400mgs/ml I have to assume it's Testosterone Enanthate or a Sustanon (sust) like blend? Nothing else is going to hold unless a solvent like Ethanol is used or a carrier like EO.

T400 = Test Prop 25mgs, Test Cyp 187mgs, Test E 188mgs

it just good marketing for ppl who are hung up on using diff esters. ive seen blends with 50mg of deca and some that are test e 200 and test cyp 200 which is trend now bc not as painful

T400 = Test Prop 25mgs, Test Cyp 187mgs, Test E 188mgs

it just good marketing for ppl who are hung up on using diff esters. ive seen blends with 50mg of deca and some that are test e 200 and test cyp 200 which is trend now bc not as painful

Cyp and Enan are so close no one can tell the difference so what is the point?

A blend of compounds AKA "a stack" is like comparing apples and oranges.

Doing Cyp and Enan is back to chocolate in your chocolate shake.

I wanted to try it because I've heard great things.. In the past, I've always stacked only one form of test with other things... Mostly Test with Deca and often some form of cut whether Tren, Anavar (var) or Winny.. So the blend of 3 tests in one sounded interesting to me... Figured I'd throw in a little Anavar (var) and would be gtg.. But the shit has you limping for a few days after.. I must say that I did take some of the advice I found on another thread and started the Anavar (var) at the beginning of the cycle... Feel great already and it must be from the Anavar (var) because its way too early for the test.. I'm used to Anavar (var) at the end

Ok,..the Medistar T400 is Prop/Cyp/Deca if I'm not mistaken,..this might be a stupid question but do different UGL's use different esthers for their "namebrand" gear? I guess I just assumed that Sustanon for example would always be made up of the same esthers at the same percentages, so that if somebody wanted Sustanon it would be the same no matter what the UGL.

can anyone help me find a legit site to buy Anavar (var)? I live I'm CA and I lost touch with my friend who I use to get it from. now this new guy wants $300 for 100 12.5mg tabs. I've never heard of 12.5 tabs and that's crazy expensive. I use to ER 100 10mg tabs for $150. if you can help let me know and I'll give you an email. I'd appreciate it.

Did you say you have stayed on orals for 12 weeks? I know people will run var a little longer, but other than that I don't know of any oral that should be run longer than 4-6 weeks. Since the liver is what suffers from extended use of orals you aren't going to realize the problems for possibly several years down the road. You may not have any issues from it now, but who knows later on. Im not criticizing you, I just hate to see someone harming their body in an attempt to improve it.

Anyways, Im interested to see how the t400 works out for you. Keep us posted

Ok,..the Medistar T400 is Prop/Cyp/Deca if I'm not mistaken,..this might be a stupid question but do different UGL's use different esthers for their "namebrand" gear? I guess I just assumed that Sustanon for example would always be made up of the same esthers at the same percentages, so that if somebody wanted Sustanon it would be the same no matter what the UGL.

im using the exact same brand n formula as ur t400, except the prop is eth so i dont know

Last edited:
I've heard Medistar's t400 sucks...

dont know who u been talkin to, medistar is g2g... but i wouldnt recommend u using it tho seeing as how ur afraid of a little pip

gained 32pound on it for an 11 week cycle, it has 200mg of deca in it so imagine if i ran a full 14 week cycle

Back