Test 400 first cycle advice

Red Ranger

I'm new to the AAS world and am preparing to run my first cycle. After months of research on many forums and talking with experienced users, I have some stuff on hand and just have a few questions. I'm planning on 400mg test per week for 10 weeks and .5mg arimidex daily weeks 4-10, then nolvadex for pct. My question is what dosage should I run the pct and do I need anything else or should I change anything. Also, I've seen debates on 200mg twice a week or just one 400mg injection and unsure of which route to go there. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm new to the AAS world and am preparing to run my first cycle. After months of research on many forums and talking with experienced users, I have some stuff on hand and just have a few questions. I'm planning on 400mg test per week for 10 weeks and .5mg arimidex daily weeks 4-10, then nolvadex for pct. My question is what dosage should I run the pct and do I need anything else or should I change anything. Also, I've seen debates on 200mg twice a week or just one 400mg injection and unsure of which route to go there. Any advice would be appreciated.

200mg twice a week on a monday and a thursday is the way to go for stability, can you tell me the esther/s in your gear too as this will help us help you and also adex 0.5 eod from day 1 instead of ed should keep e2 and water at bay and leave room for upping the dose should you need it and as for pct i would run clomid 100/50/50/50 and novla 20/20/20/20 IMO

edit - can you post your stats too please?

U should change everything about your cycle! Test 400 can hurt like a bitch! Switch to cyp or test e. You'll be crying if your gear is any good. I'm not sure what you've been researching but adex every day and nolvadex only for pct is a lil off. I suggest u multiply your research time by 3...

Start adex frpm day 1 at .25 mg eod then adjust up if needed. Pct for this cycle run clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20

U should change everything about your cycle! Test 400 can hurt like a bitch! Switch to cyp or test e. You'll be crying if your gear is any good. I'm not sure what you've been researching but adex every day and nolvadex only for pct is a lil off. I suggest u multiply your research time by 3...
I don't think he's running T400, I think he's just running 400mgs of test a week. Besides, I've ran test 400 and 500 before and never had issues with pain. Some people are different I guess.

I don't think he's running T400, I think he's just running 400mgs of test a week. Besides, I've ran test 400 and 500 before and never had issues with pain. Some people are different I guess.

So you have had test at 500mgs per ml and had no pip?? Really? Hmmmm

The testosterone will peak in your blood around 6 weeks. The normal cycle is usually 12 weeks long. I think 12 weeks would give better gains and 10 weeks wont provide you your full bang for your buck. So obviously I think It should be 12 weeks long. Than next thing to address would be you should highly consider using HCG from a trusted source and test it with a pregnancy test to make sure the stuff is real. HCG will make recovery easier when you are done with your cycle. It is usually ran at 250 iu's twice a week. The protocol for clomid and nolvadex that was mentioned above is the normal protocol and will work great. Don't run your cycle unless you have both clomid and nolvadex.

It might be more expensive to do a cycle right. But the consequences of doing a cycle wrong is way worse. So don't start tell you have HCG, clomid, nolvadex, and of course your AI. You should also get a blood test before you start your cycle so you can see what your normal testosterone levels are. And than you know when you get another blood test after PCT if your natural testosterone has recovered or not. It is also wise to get a blood test for cholesterol levels and liver enzymes and estrogen levels about 6 weeks into the cycle. And you want to also get a therapeutic blood withdrawl or give blood at a local blood bank to lower your HCT count in your blood. It is a lot of stuff and it does get expensive. But like I said if your hell bent on doing something do it right.

Back