Test 400 log (sponsored) Take 2!

Yjyankee

OK, I'm back w/ a new log. Let's see how long this one stays active!!

I originally started this log on 7/28, pinning 2x a week (Mon/Thurs).

Thus far, I've had zero issues w/ pip, with the exception of pinning my quad once. All other pins have been in the VG's with absolutely zero pain.

I'm hoping to get to a Lapcorp this week for some bloods.

Overall, I'm feeling great.

One week prior to starting, I was admitted into the hospital with a-fib. Never had this before. I think it all came down to way too many stims in my life, which sucks, cuz I get up @ 3am for a decent amount of my workouts.

I talked w/ numerous people w/ cardiology knowledge, and they assured me that I could safely run test, as long as I stayed away from the ephedrine & DMAA stuff..

Two weeks prior to that, I was on Test 300, so basically, my 3rd week, I had no shots. I was already feeling the 300 kicking in. I think with that week off, I already started feeling down. Psychological? Maybe, but I just felt different.. So, when I finally got out of the hospital, I started that following Thursday on the 400.

Now, going into my 3rd full week, I can say that strength is starting to go up.

I went in & did legs today & had some great aggression and drive. My workout was 4x20 on the squats, followed by extensions and curls.. Needless to say, the legs are still jello, 10 hours later!!

So far, I'm not feeling a whole lot, other than a little bit of strength gain, and a decent amount of oil on the skin. Libido took a hit that week off, & I think it's just now starting to pick back up again. This is why I want to get bloods now. Very curious to see where I'm at.

Oh, I'm also on 12.5mg exemestane ed.

Here's a pic of me after this past Sunday's workout:

Screenshot_20160807-041213_zpsj9ze53vj.png

Thus far, I've had zero issues w/ pip, with the exception of pinning my quad once. All other pins have been in the VG's with absolutely zero pain.

One week prior to starting, I was admitted into the hospital with a-fib. Never had this before. I think it all came down to way too many stims in my life, which sucks, cuz I get up @ 3am for a decent amount of my workouts.

I talked w/ numerous people w/ cardiology knowledge, and they assured me that I could safely run test, as long as I stayed away from the ephedrine & DMAA stuff..

Two weeks prior to that, I was on Test 300, so basically, my 3rd week, I had no shots. I was already feeling the 300 kicking in. I think with that week off, I already started feeling down. Psychological? Maybe, but I just felt different.. So, when I finally got out of the hospital, I started that following Thursday on the 400.

I went in & did legs today & had some great aggression and drive. My workout was 4x20 on the squats, followed by extensions and curls.. Needless to say, the legs are still jello, 10 hours later!!

So far, I'm not feeling a whole lot, other than a little bit of strength gain, and a decent amount of oil on the skin. Libido took a hit that week off, & I think it's just now starting to pick back up again. This is why I want to get bloods now. Very curious to see where I'm at.

following this soldier.... thanks for your service.

Nice log I'm curious about this company so I will be following along. Sorry to hear you had issues but atleast yiu are back strong now. are you just running this bottle thru then doing pct ??

I'm seriously considering buying another bottle to extend my run.

No pain in the hips this morning.

Have u had any pip? I'm pinning psl as well and had some major pip don't know if it was technique or gear related but my ass hurts like hell... Lol.... Still trust psl

nice tattoo.

Well, I attempted to go get some blood work done yesterday. Unsuccessfully. Stupid me, I didn't even stop to think that I'd need Dr's orders for blood work.. So, I'm going to use the link that Megatron posted in one of his faq threads..

This week seems to have gotten a little better both in the gym and in the bedroom. I'm seeing a slight increase in both strength and libido. And of course, the oily skin is getting even worse..
I'm contemplating pinning my right quad tomorrow morning.. I don't want to keep pinning the vg's & build too much scar tissue.* I'm not flexible enough to pin the glutes, and I haven't tried delts yet..
Oh, the struggle.. Lol.

Last edited:
If you can wipe your ass you can pin your own glutes.

Lol.... U can hit your flutes man... Just s little twist is all it takes...

I disagree fully LOL. I can wipe my ass no problem but to hold that position long enough to squeeze all the oil out while trying to remain steady is damn near impossible. My muscles twitch and shake so bad I end up just carving a hole in my ass. No bueno lol.

I disagree fully LOL. I can wipe my ass no problem but to hold that position long enough to squeeze all the oil out while trying to remain steady is damn near impossible. My muscles twitch and shake so bad I end up just carving a hole in my ass. No bueno lol.

Hold the syringe with your thumb middle and ring finger plunge with your index.

I can do it right and left handed.

So I pinned the right vg this morning. As soon as I pulled the needle out it started to hurt a little. Came home from work & slept all day. Hurts like a mofo right now!!!

Back