Test 400 log (sponsored) Take 2!

Another Thursday, another pin.. Decided to try the right quad today, for the simplicity of it.. The pin itself went off without any issues. That was around 6:30 this morning. Now, about 8.5 hours later, I'm feeling the numbness/pain settling in.. I'm curious to see how much it'll hurt tomorrow morning!

The workouts are continuing to improve. This morning, I was supposed to get up @ 4:30 for work. Instead, at around 3am, my little boy crawled in bed w/ us & woke me up. I couldn't fall back to sleep because I was thinking of the opportunity to get in the gym!! Lol..

Yesterdays arm workout was full on intensity with gains in the bb curls (yes, in the squat rack), and on the overhead db presses.

This morning, I worked up to the 95's on flat bench. Possibly could've gotten the 100's, but I'll sacrifice weight before form. Especially at my age. Been doing good not having any injuries lately.

Judging by the looks of the bottle, I may have 2-3 pins left..

Last edited:
I've definitely taken a liking to it down here. Quite a bit different than Michigan, where I grew up. Almost 100% back to normal. Still a lot of houses/schools/businesses under water.

20160817_172041_zpsqjqzmj5z.jpg
Thanks for the update pics, looks beautiful there.

Last edited:
Thanks man. It's my own little paradise. Tomorrow, I'll post a picture of the outdoor kitchen I built all by myself.

Plenty of leg pain today!! Very small location though. Like a very bad Charley horse again.. Solid back workout this morning though. Pulled more than ever!!!

On a side note, here's my outdoor kitchen that I built. Never laid a brick, so I watched plenty of YouTube. Lol. I built the coffee and end tables too!!

20160819_152640_zps2tges2bv.jpg

Last edited:
how's the gear and training coming along? im eager to find out cuz i might order some 400 for myself....a little treat to thyself. lol but really, how u doing man?

Plenty of leg pain today!! Very small location though. Like a very bad Charley horse again.. Solid back workout this morning though. Pulled more than ever!!!

On a side note, here's my outdoor kitchen that I built. Never laid a brick, so I watched plenty of YouTube. Lol. I built the coffee and end tables too!!

20160819_152640_zps2tges2bv.jpg

damn thats beautiful craftsmanship there....

how's the gear and training coming along? im eager to find out cuz i might order some 400 for myself....a little treat to thyself. lol but really, how u doing man?

The training is going great!!! For not taking any kind of preworkout, only a cup of coffee, I'm tearing it up in the gym!! I'm holding steady at 194# and maintaining strength. Working a rotating shift of 12 hour days and nights kinda screws up my routine, but I try to hit 1 body part every week.

That pin I did on Thursday has my quad swollen up BIG TIME!! Like visibly swollen. No redness or bruising, just a huge bump. The pain has me limping quite a bit. Hoping it starts to subside. Was hoping to hit legs tomorrow, but I don't know now.

Last edited:
The training is going great!!! For not taking any kind of preworkout, only a cup of coffee, I'm tearing it up in the gym!! I'm holding steady at 194# and maintaining strength. Working a rotating shift of 12 hour days and nights kinda screws up my routine, but I try to hit 1 body part every week.

That pin I did on Thursday has my quad swollen up BIG TIME!! Like visibly swollen. No redness or bruising, just a huge bump. The pain has me limping quite a bit. Hoping it starts to subside. Was hoping to hit legs tomorrow, but I don't know now.

awwww man sorry to hr=sr u ohh man sorry to hear about the swelling...hopefully it'll resolve itself shortly.

Well, I think I might be done with curls for a while. Went in wanting to do legs, but they need 1 more day. I thought I warmed up enough with an empty bar. Did more barbell curls with 25's on it with not a whole lot of strain. Went to the db's and couldn't even curl the 30's!! This sucks. I've had tendinitis on the outside of the arm before. I'm not sure that's what this is. My joints may be drying out from low estrogen. I did bloods on Friday, so those results should be in soon. In the meantime, I'm icing it down.

Screenshot_2016-08-21-07-58-30_zpsfq44c4m0.jpg

With the quad still hurting, I opted for chest this morning. Nice choice!! Due to pain in the quad, I knew hoisting db's up on top of my legs would cause some pain. Also, that pain in my arm would inhibit a good lift as well.. We don't have a regular bench, and the squat rack was occupied. I had no other option but the smith machine. No problem! I started on incline presses and got an awesome stretch at the bottom, and some nice contractions at the top. The mind/muscle focus was definitely there and I walked out feeling like Arnold! Lol..

I pinned the left VG this morning with no issues. Now, 17 hours later, still no pain or tenderness. Yeah, no more quad pins!! Lol.

Here's a shot of the fullness from this morning's workout:

Screenshot_20160822-093427_zpsguhxcm8f.png

Looking thick bro. from everything I've seen psl t400 is the shit. I'm enjoying your log I got the t400 ivh now after following your log

The results are in!! Just in time too. Yesterday was my last full dose. The next pin won't have a full dose in it.

A huge thanks to PSL for this opportunity. Their gear is definitely legit!! The test results speak for themselves. Test is way up!! No wonder I'm feeling like a friggin BOSS!

Lol, seriously though. Thanks to PSL. If any of you out there were wondering about their test, here you go. I'll be dropping down from test 400 to test 300 for the remainder of this run.

Screenshot_2016-08-26-18-14-11_zpsxwafx9of.jpg

Screenshot_20160826-100333_zpscq1jxzvn.png

Great bloods bro, aND grest results . Psl is top notch, running logs and constantly posting bloods shows commitment and the want to constantly show the potency of their gear. I really enjoyed your log bro
Keep up the good work.!!!

Back