Test 500

HB Mad Man

Ran a batch of test 500.. 200 cyp and 300 e.. Ran the cyp first cause of higher melting point then added EO to the mix and the test e.. Mixed all that up real good and finished it off with gso.. So its been 24 hrs and everything is holding great.. So I will know how painful this is if at all tomorrow.. figure I'll give it a couples days to sit before I pin some.. Ran this one with:

30 g test e
20 g test cyp
3 mls BA
15 mls BB
rest EO and gso

Anyone ran this mix before? Be my first time with this one and kinda excited.. Will keep ya posted on the details..

Ran a batch of test 500.. 200 cyp and 300 e.. Ran the cyp first cause of higher melting point then added EO to the mix and the test e.. Mixed all that up real good and finished it off with gso.. So its been 24 hrs and everything is holding great.. So I will know how painful this is if at all tomorrow.. figure I'll give it a couples days to sit before I pin some.. Ran this one with:

30 g test e
20 g test cyp
3 mls BA
15 mls BB
rest EO and gso

Anyone ran this mix before? Be my first time with this one and kinda excited.. Will keep ya posted on the details..

Why did you mix cyp and enanthate why not just go 500 of one or the other?

Why did you mix cyp and enanthate why not just go 500 of one or the other?

I havent heard of cyp being able to hold above 300.. Also read some posts of people saying it was a lil painful at 300 as well as test e above 333 mg/ml so I figured to have the best of both and hopefully it is painless.. Though I have read that test e can be painless at 500 just never tried it..

Last edited:
Well my buddy pinned 1.5 cc's in each shoulder and one was sore for a day and nothing in the other but the soreness went away after that day.. I'm gonna pin some on Tuesday and see how it feels.. So we will see how it goes for me then..

Well I finally pinned some of the 500.. Been really debating bout going to the 500 but after my buddy has ran 1 whole 10ml bottle and screaming for me to do more I figured what the hell.. So holla at the wife and fire away with 1.5 cc's in the shoulder.. Felt a lil pressure at first then nothing like I never did a thing.. Its been only 3 hours since the pin so the truth will be told tomorrow when I get up.. So will add more then..

Well its the next day and still no issues and can't even tell where my wife pinned me.. I can dig that for sure. Now to see if the test e 400 and a 500 is as painless as this..

Back