Test advice

Blooddain42

Hello,
I am 42 years old and have done many cycles in the past ranging from Deca to D-bol to Anadrol to Halotestin. I havent used for about 12 years and i am feeling the need to start doing a cycle of test. My question is, what dosage would you suggest i use at my age, and for how long? In the past i usually never went for more then 10 weeks on a cycle and am not sure how long to go on just test alone. I was thinking about stackin it with Deca, however, i decided against it due to not knowing what Deca would do to me at my age. Do you think after 12 years of being off, Test alone would show decant results?

Are you on TRT? At 42 you might have low enough test to get prescribed testosterone. Some doctors give out as much as 200 mgs a week. That alone will help you put on muscle, and you won't have to worry about post cycle therapy (pct) afterwards. Then if you still feel the need you can run a cycle. Before anyone can give you decent advice we would have to know your stats- height, weight, bf%, how long you've been working out, etc...

after 12 years off ur gonna have great results assuming ur dieting and lifting properly. But like clamp said at ur age testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the way to go

Back