Test alone or w/ D-bol?

Cakalac

Informed Member
Guys have been away from the gym for over a year now. Have both compounds on hand w/ HCG. Wondering if you thought I should jump back in w/ the dbol or ease back with just some test at 500mg/wk? Then drop the dbol in on the next cycle later in summer?

How many cycles have you ran before? What are you stats? Running the test at 500/wk is a great base for any cycle. In terms of the Dbol, its a good way to kickstart a bulking cycle IMO. Running a moderate dosage of 30-40mg/ED for 4 to 6 weeks isnt a bad idea at all. But its up to you if you want to run it now, or save it for a later cycle. Either way, you'll be rocking :)

If you have taken a year off the gym...why not hit it natty and get back to speed and wait till you hit a plateau. Then take the gear to really max. results??

I thought about natty as well till plateau. Good advice guys. Rambo I have not been on in a year and before that was some time as well. Most of my cycle days come back in the early 2000's and it was about 6-8 cycles from about 98 on. I think i'll natty it for a bit and get my body used ot being back again and get my tendons/ligaments/body used to the weight and then hit it.

Back