Test ampules not whole 1ml

Infantry

Hey guys !
Im on 2nd week of Test E and Dbol. Im pinning every monday and thursday(e4d) and i got glass amps from my source, they are 1ml each and when i draw it to my syringe, i always get like 0.8 - 0.9, is it normal or am i wasting gear ?

it may got stuck in the neck of the syringe and when i shoot it i get the whole 1ml, but i'm not sure.

Thanks for the answer !

They are a full 1ml but there will be a slight bit left in the pin itself after injecting, youll lose a bit but its not a huge deal. It is what it is, another reason I hate amps.

Hey guys !
Im on 2nd week of Test E and Dbol. Im pinning every monday and thursday(e4d) and i got glass amps from my source, they are 1ml each and when i draw it to my syringe, i always get like 0.8 - 0.9, is it normal or am i wasting gear ?

it may got stuck in the neck of the syringe and when i shoot it i get the whole 1ml, but i'm not sure.

Thanks for the answer !

been a while since i have used amps, but from what i remember the volume of oil was always slightly over 1ml (this includes the neck of the pin) i would say 1.1 - 1.2 ml. (oragon sus250 is one example)

allright great, so its not a huge deal so i wont bother with that. as long as i am getting atleast 400-450 im ok, im also pretty prone to acne, when i was a teenager i had huge spots on my back all day. I'm on 2nd week of test and dbol and something is coming back, so i think that's a good sign :D

when I used sustanon sometimes i got 0.9ml sometimes 1.1ml from 1ml ampule it would be nice if they would be more precise and gave little extra like at least 1.1 it was difficult to draw ampule completely empty.

They did put 1 ml in amp. Friction both in amp s and syringe will always s cost .10 percent. I despise amp s however u make the most with what u got.

Try warming them in a bowel of very warm water making the viscosity better and you may pick up another .05 . Or buy more....always s buy 10-20 percent more of your planned cycle to allow for the human factor of maybe spilling, dropping etc.

I have never seen HG ampules all even, line them all up and youll see, they will all vary. By the international pharma standards they are filled with 1ml.. The loss that you will have thats stuck in the pin is so insignificant, your endo won't even tell a difference..

Back