test and deca cycle question

jynx

im going to be starting a test enth deca cycle in about a week or so, what is the lowest possible does i can run it at? i have a lot, but i dont want to use too much when i dont have to.

stats

Wt 234
Ht 6' 3"
bf ~16-17%

ive never used deca before, but i have used test enth

i read that i can get by with 250mg of test enth a week, and im not sure on the deca..would 200mg a week be ok? this is for an 8 week cycle.

That's kinda the low end of the recommended dosages but it would be fine, personally when I ran a simular cycle (Sust250+Deca) I ran Sust at 500mg and Deca at 400mg for 8 weeks and got great results. It all depends on you though, see how your body reacts to a smaller dosage and if your not happy move it up. I would just keep it under 1000mg a week if it were me.

well first off what dose did you run your first time? Some good numbers that arent to high but will get you some really nice gains are 500mg/week for the test and 300mg/week for the deca

8 weeks for a deca cycle is on the low side. Deca takes quite a while to get rolling. I never run deca for anything shorter then 11 weeks with the 12th week being a prop eod week... but I have my best results running deca with test c for 13 weeks and then ending with prop eod for another 2 weeks..15 weeks total

500 mg test E & Deca 300 mg for 10 wks IMO....but seeing previous cycle history would be of help as well.

how long has it been since you last cycled the enanthate?
What is your training and nutrition like now?

well i have done enth before a few times. my last cycle was prop and epistane for 4 weeks which i got great results from. i want to do enth, and i have deca lying around so i wanted to use some of it

i dont want to do a cycle longer than 8 weeks though so should i leave the deca out and just go test only?

Back