test bridge

nitromick

on my last week of 400mgs test enathate 400mgs eq both are eql products. been very pleased with results. made heavy gains startins about week 3 untill about week 7.my arms gained an inch and 1/8 and ive gotten more cut than ive ever been. then the joint pain in my shoulders got out of hand and i had to backoff to a upperbody workout every 3rd day where as i was working a different upper bodypart every day.my question is my next cycle should i try 400mgs test enathate 400mgs deca. and in between for ten weeks could i do a bridge with 400mgs of test enathate. or should i stick with clomid thearpy and go back to the test eq combo.

For your next cycle you could do either Eq or Deca with Test, it's really up to you.

As far as a bridge goes, 400 mg/week of Test IS NOT a bridge, it is just staying on.

Go with Clomid therapy once this one ends, take some time off (time on = time off), and then do another cycle.

Just like Stone said......400mg is not a bridge.....

You need to buy Glucosomine & MSM for your joints and tendons....that will help w/ the pain and healing.....

thanks for the input im already taking glucosimine, chondrotine msm and flax seed oil for the joints. will go ahead with the clomid at end of cycle and i think im going to try 400mgs deca 400mgs test enathate both eql

jyzza said:
Just like Stone said......400mg is not a bridge.....

You need to buy Glucosomine & MSM for your joints and tendons....that will help w/ the pain and healing.....

Yes, and also, you may have been overtraining. It's a common source of pain. Perhaps the daily upper body workouts were too much. You need down time to grow and heal.

Back