Test cough?

Rougen123

Yesterday I pinned 150mg prop and 250mg test e because I'm going to start cruising left glute. I felt almost as if my eyes dialated then a tightness in my chest, then coughed hard several times and could "taste" metal-ish/metalic taste in my mouth and continued to feel a tightness/shortness of breathe for the rest of the night. Could I have injected into a vein? I've never not aspirated but to be honest I've forgotton wether or not I did because of the heat of the momment and physical symptoms that came on rapidly. I've only drawn blood once....Someone help me figure out wtf happend...Is test cough even possible or is this a tren related symptom only? I've ran tren once before and never had the cough/taste

damn bro.. i saw this thread yesterday and was hoping sum1 would chime in.. all i can say is ive never heard of test cough.. its obvious to me you nicked a vein.. but ive nicked tons of veins with test b4 and never had any coughs or metal tastes in my throat.. we all know tren is capable of doing this but id like to know as well if its possible with test..

its happened to me before years ago. but hat was a one off. i took it as just just to much test in one shot.

Back