Test cycle without AI????

FML

I am banned!
I'm gonna do a 10 week cycle of Test Prop

the dose will be 300mg per week

do I need an AI? every time I use AI, I feel like shit, so I want to try and run this cycle with no AI

300mg a week isn't that high dose either. will I be fine not using any AI?

my bodyfat% is high tho and I'm gonna use this cycle for cutting. which is another reason the dose is only 300mg/week

I'm gonna do a 10 week cycle of Test Prop

the dose will be 300mg per week

do I need an AI? every time I use AI, I feel like shit, so I want to try and run this cycle with no AI

300mg a week isn't that high dose either. will I be fine not using any AI?

my bodyfat% is high tho and I'm gonna use this cycle for cutting. which is another reason the dose is only 300mg/week

It’s fairly unlikely you can run a cycle, even at 300mg, without an AI. You also mention having “high bf%” which usually means higher estrogen. It’s possible in the past you overdosed your AI. Not sure what you were using but, drugs like Adex are very strong and you can crash your E quickly which will leave you feeling like crap.
With that said, everyone is different and it’s possible you don’t need an AI. Only way to know for sure is blood work.
Good luck

It***8217;s fairly unlikely you can run a cycle, even at 300mg, without an AI. You also mention having ***8220;high bf%***8221; which usually means higher estrogen. It***8217;s possible in the past you overdosed your AI. Not sure what you were using but, drugs like Adex are very strong and you can crash your E quickly which will leave you feeling like crap.
With that said, everyone is different and it***8217;s possible you don***8217;t need an AI. Only way to know for sure is blood work.
Good luck

thank you, son

If you had lower body fat % you probably could do it without an AI.

Why not try running a TRT dosage of test and throwing in a compound that doesn't aromatize?

If you had lower body fat % you probably could do it without an AI.

Why not try running a TRT dosage of test and throwing in a compound that doesn't aromatize?

Both Posts to you FML are right on. I don't understand. Again I really don't like to offend people... I try hard not to. But for Gods sake man this forum and the sticky's have boat loads of Info on this topic. One thing we really don't consider a 300 mg test a cycle of much. So the noticeable gains will usually be less . Depending on age, this might just bring your Test level to just a bit above your Natty or at least not much over your natural high range, But not always the fact.

We talk ,all the time as to guys wanting to cycle with high BF% and we tel them a re of thumb is to get down to 15%. We have discussed often, telling guys that the chance of having many unwanted sides and the increased Aromatizing effect on testosterone to estrogen gets much higher. Hence easier to gain water weight , bloat and Gyno.

By your own admission you say you are holding a high BF% level so it makes NO SENSE to try what you say. Simple Simon says start low with Adex and increase when needed. Didn't we talk about all or many of the High and or Low estrogen sides in men that there are.. ? There are a host of reasons not to try what you want.

So many of you guys hear us talk about cycles, beginner 1,2,3 etc.. Why then do you guys always want to do different ??? I think most of you think that " Well I'm different or I got a better idea " only to come back and tell us there is a problem.

That's it bud

Good Luck

OMM

Last edited:
One thing we really don't consider a 300 mg test a cycle of much. So the noticeable gains will usually be less . Depending on age, this might just bring your Test level to just a bit above your Natty or at least not much over your natural high range, But not always the fact

are you serious or just stupid?

you can't seriously claim being on 300mg Test is the same as being natty? you gotta be kidding, right

You are 18 years old kid!!!!!! Stop thinking about steroids. Your posts show that you have much to learn.

And.....your above post, the one bashing OMM, shows how young and stupid you are. You said "are you serious or just stupid". That makes no sense. If you think Mike is wrong then you think he is both serious and stupid.....those two points are not mutually exclusive in this case.
Hahahahahaha. Just havin a little fun with ya kid. Agree with Mike or dont.....but dont come around here name calling......you punk ass stupid little kid. Give your mom her laptop back and go play Madden or something. Steroids are not a game that is for you

He's only 18 years old?

One of his posts says 18 and the other 19. Looking at his posts nothing adds up. Not sure if hes a confused kid (as he portrays himself in his posts) or if hes an adult that is just bored and trying to get people to talk to him.

One of his threads says hes 19 and wants to do 2000mg of test per week. He asks what would happen.

Hahahahahahahaha

I wish hed keep his stupid threads going by answers the questions asked of him. He doesnt really do that much though.

FML is a fucking idiot. Fuck off FML. YOU COME ON THIS SITE TALKING SHIT TO THE RESIDENTS HERE AND YOURE JUST TROLLING. EAT SHIT ASS HOLE.

HEY MILTON.......ban me or ban this moron. Tired of his shit

If everyone feels the same , I think Milton will get to him when he can.

However guys I'm gonna ignore his threads and posts. Simple Simon if he NEVER gets a reply, not one reply he will leave on his own.

OMM

FML is a fucking idiot. Fuck off FML. YOU COME ON THIS SITE TALKING SHIT TO THE RESIDENTS HERE AND YOURE JUST TROLLING. EAT SHIT ASS HOLE.

HEY MILTON.......ban me or ban this moron. Tired of his shit

*** Now thats not nice***8

Last edited by a moderator:
If everyone feels the same , I think Milton will get to him when he can.

However guys I'm gonna ignore his threads and posts. Simple Simon if he NEVER gets a reply, not one reply he will leave on his own.

OMM

exactly where I'm at. A quick glance at his posts shows at the very least immaturity. At most a troll. No labs, no consistency, not following through on threads where advice has been given.

Back