Test cycle without AI????

*** Now thats not nice***8

I tried to be nice to you buddy and even removed your red status since you where trying to get threads going but you took advantage of it by being mean and offensive in your wording to members who where just trying to assist you so, SLOW YOUR ROLL or you will get a time out.

Last edited:
is that you on your avatar?

no offense, but you look like complete shit for a guy that uses steroids
Ducbase looks like someone who has properly followed a proper diet, training and gear use and i would give my left nut, to look like that and also about 3 billion guys globally.
and why are you getting so hype bro, we just want to help you be all that you can be.

Ducbase looks like someone who has properly followed a proper diet, training and gear use and i would give my left nut, to look like that and also about 3 billion guys globally.
and why are you getting so hype bro, we just want to help you be all that you can be.

I agree ^^^just to reiterate Ducbase does look good. Complements here also !! :dance2:

OMM

Hopefully FML is gone now. I hope no one took offense to his critique of them.....pretty sure hes a lil boy using his mom's laptop to surf the net. Yo Ducbase....dont give his comments a second thought. Take care and keep up the good work bro

Hopefully FML is gone now. I hope no one took offense to his critique of them.....pretty sure hes a lil boy using his mom's laptop to surf the net. Yo Ducbase....dont, give his comments a second thought. Take care and keep up the good work bro

You do realize the FML stands for Facist, Militant Liberal, that or Free My Lesbian, still cant pin down which one it is. :eyepoke::newbie::splat:

I know a single people out of this whole community who can run those doses without an AI.
And thats CLman who manages 500mg without AI (but he's not normal, probably alien lol)

Back