test cyp or enanthate?

Yah, cyp made my right nipple really itchy when a ran it a few.years back, never ran E. They are basicly the same.... cyp gave me really bad moon face bloat :)) I like blended test better IMHO

There is no way that any person can tell the difference between cyp and enanthate. Test is the hormone, so all esters are simply test, they all work the exact same way, the ester determines how many injects and that is it.

So there is no difference other than for therapeutic use, cyp would technically last about a day longer. So there's nothing to think about, pick one because it will be the exact same.

which one is better? cyp or enanthate?

I know it is all in my head, but I'm partial to cyp...my second cycle i ran e, frontloading with dbol (after running cyp only on my first cycle). I didn't have nearly the same experience during my second cycle..i know now that it was due to the gear itself, and had nothing to do with the molecular makeup of the enanthate, but regardless since that time, i have ran cyp instead of e.

Most labs sell E as C. Like mentioned above, E is much easier to work with as a raw hormone, so must just make a batch and put an E label on half and a C label on the other half.

Back