Test Cyp Tren ace and deca cycle? Any advice

doomscar33

Hi guys new to this, I've been training a couple of years managed to get my deadlift upto 280kg without the use of steroids just fancied taking it to the next level. I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice?... I'm currently working away in another country for a couple of months (therefore this is all I can get my hands on) and I brought with me 10ml of test Cyp 10 ml of tren ace and 10ml of deca (all alliance healthcare) I also have a bottle of oxandrolone tablets and tub of pct containing nolvadex, clomiphene and proviron. And a box of letrozole I just wondered if someone could help me with doses etc to start this cycle. I'm not even sure if this stack goes together any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance

Tren can have the worst sides and is NEVER reccomended for first cycle. i wouldent for a few.
first cycle should be test only, maybe test and something very mild like var.
you dont have enough for a cycle.
12-14 weeks of test you would need 3x 10ml bottles of test (if its 200-250mg/ml)

wait till you have what you need. and read the stickies here in the aas section (the threads that stay uptop of the aas section) then come back if you have questions......

That is not a first cycle. Tren and anadrol are 2 compounds that can have harsh side affects. You will see huge gains on test only because of prior lifting experience.

I'd say 3-4 Vials of test E to start out.

1 Vial of those compounds isn't going to do much.

Just out of curiosity, but is that a Pharma grade for ur vials? I didn't know Tren could be Pharma at all, thought it was all some sort of UGL form..?

The biggest matter here is you don't have enough gear. So scrap the idea. Also this cycle with these compounds given enough should no be run as a first cycle. Never Tren due to the sides for one and your inexperience of cycling.

Also by your post it I evident that you are not very educated in the safe use of AAS. You need to do more research.

Back