test cyp tren ace is 1ml of each twice a week to much?

boxing looney

Hi I have just purchased test cyp 300. And tren I am not sure how much to shoot up I was thinking 1ml of each Monday and Thursday pct clomid cheers

Steroids are IM injections. Not IV.

You have a lot to learn before touching Steroids. Why don't you tell us about yourself.

woah....tren ace has a half life of 3 days, needs to be pinned ED or EoD and you're talking E3.5D. Have a lot to learn mate

I have done one cycle of test 250 before with anavar tabs about two years ago wen I was 19 but I'm not writing on here about if it's the first time n have u done this have u done that I am writing to get an answer beaucus I think 1ml of each is to much every one tells me that I should jab that. So what is the right dosage can u help if not don't reply

Typical first cycle is 500mg of testosterone per week. Usually split into two doses every 3.5 days if using a long ester like Cyp.

And no, an anavar-only cycle does not count as having run a cycle before unless you are female. Males should never run oral-only cycles.

Learn to think in terms of mg rather than ml.

OK cheers so your saying split 500 mg a week so on Monday and Thursday I'd be jabbing 250mg and Wat about the tren dosage?

I really recommend that you do not use Tren yet. You don't have enough experience with AAS yet. Tren can have a lot of complications and it makes managing your cycle much more difficult. Just a Test cycle of 500mg/wk would be a good one to run. Or you coukd go up to 750mg.

I also recommend that you wait until you are 25 years old before using. AAS again. Read the link below provided in my signature for more info on why one should wait.

I know ur trying to give me advise and say dint do it but I have got it and am gonna do it anyway so what would be the recommended dosage thank u for ur help

Look man, you have some HIGHLY educated, HIGHLY experienced veterans giving you really good advice. And that advice comes from a position of genuine concern, and not from an elitist club that doesn't want outsiders in it. Guys like you have come through here a thousand times; some of them have been smart enough to listen, others have fucked themselves up really badly - and everyone here saw it coming. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself; listen very careful. You aren't ready for that cycle yet. You are asking for advice but you don't like the answers you are receiving. That won't change the advice

Last edited:
I have done one cycle of test 250 before with anavar tabs about two years ago wen I was 19 but I'm not writing on here about if it's the first time n have u done this have u done that I am writing to get an answer beaucus I think 1ml of each is to much every one tells me that I should jab that. So what is the right dosage can u help if not don't reply

wow, you're coming off as a complete cunt.

at the minimum you want to do 50mg (0.5 cc) ED or 100mg (1cc) EoD. None of this twice a week bullshit with an acetate ester. If you can'd handle pinning that much or don't have enough gear then don't do it. You need to have atleast 6 weeks of test and 6 weeks of tren for this to work out. Running tren for a week or two won't do shit.

HOWEVER, I also don't think you'll see much from this cycle as you seem to not know what you're doing so chances are you're on the road to failure either way!

Good luck.

I know ur trying to give me advise and say dint do it but I have got it and am gonna do it anyway so what would be the recommended dosage thank u for ur help

Dang man I hope you don't treat your woman like that. Or your mother. Take it down a few notches you've got informed guys trying to advise you. Cease and assist.

tren ace test cyp cycle pct help

Hi I am starting a test cyp 300 and tren ace cycle but am worried about gyno someone said take clomid half a tab every day and amidex eod though out the cycle then clomid nolvadex after course can any body help if this is OK cheers

Back