Test Cypionate..Fake or real?

willnorthwest

I have some UGL Test Cypionate 300 that I have been using for TRT purposes. I'm worried that it may not be real. How can I tell? If you pm me I will tell you the brand name

if you've been on TRT and are used to injecting exogenous Test .. how can you not tell if your UGL test is real or not ? I mean if its not real your test levels would be crashed, and you'd sure as hell feel that I'd imagine.

your dick stops working , you hate the thought of sex, your tired as hell, you are in a complete brain fog . <-- if you feel like that then its fake .

if you've been on TRT and are used to injecting exogenous Test .. how can you not tell if your UGL test is real or not ? I mean if its not real your test levels would be crashed, and you'd sure as hell feel that I'd imagine.

your dick stops working , you hate the thought of sex, your tired as hell, you are in a complete brain fog . <-- if you feel like that then its fake .

Thanks for replying. That's exactly how I feel. Gotta go a different route I guess.

Last edited:

Disagree to a certain extent. All of the things you listed can be caused by other aspects of just life or other problems with your body. The only way to tell if your Testosterone is "fake" is with blood work, Period!

Going by feel doesn't work. I've known my E2 was high/Low or knew something wasn't working right going off of how I feel and been completely wrong because labs showed me other wise

Last edited:
I agree. Get blood work. The UGL test may be dosed too high and causing an E2 spike which could result in the symptoms you are experiencing. Are you using a source that you trust? Testosterone is ridiculously cheap so it isn't often faked.

that would have to be one hell of an overdosed product ! I can blast a thousand MG's of test a week for weeks and stay on my normal trt ai protocol and still not get those type of high E symptoms.

Back