Test E and EQ cycle advice- dosages and need for AI?

Islandbwoy

Hello fellow iron addicts
New to the forum and looking for some advice on a cycle i am about to start..

My vitals- 36 years
6'6 -230lbs
about 10-12% BF

have done a few cycles before.. last about 10 weeks ago with Test E Deca and anavar
Looking to do

Test E:600mg/wk 1-16
EQ:600mg/wk 1-15
anavar:???

does this look reasonable ?? should i be running some arimedex or aromasin at the same time.. i have both on hand as well.

really appreciate any input!!!

Can you tell us a little more about your last cycle? Length of cycle, dosages and diet? PCT? What are your goals for this cycle? Yes, an ai is recommended. As is PCT. Thx.

Can you tell us a little more about your last cycle? Length of cycle, dosages and diet? PCT? What are your goals for this cycle? Yes, an ai is recommended. As is PCT. Thx.

thanks for the reply traps...

Last cycle was Test E-750 and Tren-600, 16 weeks long and then ran a pct with Nolvadex after.. Looking to put on some lean muscle on a 16-18 week cycle.

With tren you should most definitely run nolva AND clomid. Any cycle actually, but especially after a tren cycle. Cycle looks fine. You need an ai with the two atomitisable compounds I.e., test, eq. Var would be a great addition. Run it the last 6 weeks betwixt 50-75mgs per day. Just do your research first, get your ai dose figured out, abd get a better pct set in place.

Why not wait a little longer to cycle again? Give your self a little time in between.

I would run

Test 14 weeks
EQ 13 weeks
Anavar 8 weeks at 50mg

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50mg
Nolva 40/40/20/20mg

Adex .25/.5 EOD and + or - as needed or Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Islandbwoy,

Running a similar cycle in JUL- 16 week Test E 600 and 15 weeks EQ 600.

I'm 6'6" too, 240lbs going for lean gains. I'd take LittleNicky's advice on the PCT and AI, I'm also running HCG throughout. Throw in some NAC for the entire cycle and EAT! Thought about Anavar too, but using that on the next cycle with Test Prop. Hope you post on your cycle as I'd like to see how you like the EQ

Good luck!

Back