Test e + dbol corse *touch up needed*

kane09

Hi guys.

This will be my 2nd corse of jabs, i have previously done a corse of sus + deca (2ml of each per week) with 6week of d/bol.

I will be completly honest i jumped in at the deep end and started jabbing before i knew enough. In the 10weeks of my corse i researched my bollocks off.

Just in need of advice on the mg per week i shud take and should i stack it with d/bol for the 1st 4weeks?

Cheers

How did you mess up the first time around? What were your doses?

This sounds to me to be like your "first" cycle. What are your stats??

i didnt mess up 1st time round , i just got my diet and trainin routine sorted nearer the end of the corse.
i have got all my diet sorted and my gym routine sorted if it would benefit you i could post it up.

i have 20yrs old .
6ft
11 and half stone

i got 10ml of equibol 10ml of deca 20ml of sus
i injected 2ml of sus and 1ml of each per week.

for all starters iv read 2ml (500mg) would be ideal but as iv already done a corse of sus n deca would you recommend more than 500mg a week?

I see severe testicular atrophy, a brutal post cycle crash and possibly gyno in this young laddie s future..hope I m wrong.

whats your goal buddy?
i rekon stick to 500mg enanthate for 10weeks.. kickstart with 30mg/day dbol for 4 weeks and make sure you have a PCT prepared BEFORE your first pin.. i always have nolva on hand... even when im not on cycle i have like 800mg sitting in my cupboard..

if u wanna stay dry and get some lean gains, add some arimidex and some winstrol.. if u want some mass add 400mg/week of deca..

i would personally love to run a 12 week Enanthate, EQ, arimidex cycle but too hard and expensive to get quality EQ in australia :( 600mg/wk for 12 weeks isnt cheap :(

good luck mate

my goal is to add around 1 1/2 to 2 stone , aim high!
i there any websites anyone can give me to get cheap nolva from.
if any signs of gyno kicks in what doseage of nolva should i take?
also i kno to take nolva and clomid for my pct , but has any1 got a better idea for a PCT for me?

cheers for support

Back