Test E + Dbol cycle - Massive Weight gain!

ChemEngR

Hello Guys, I've started the Test E (Pure labs) (500mg/week) + Dbol ( 30mg DBOL (British Dragon EU) ED ) three weeks ago ( FIRST TIME). Last week I weighted myself and I was 80kg. After two days I weighted myself again and I gained 10 KG ! I'm now 90.4kg!
I mean, is that even possible ? I thought the gym scale was broken so I went and weighted myself in a pharmacy and it was exactly
the same weight ( 90.4kg ). I don't feel bloated at all only a bit bigger. Where did this 10 kgs went ? My thighs are getting massive though. Is this normal ? I haven't felt any side effects yet! Hope I carry on this way. Any comments on that ? Thanks guys

you mean to say you gained 10kg in 2 days????? I'm on same cycle as you except my test is a susta 250 and I'm on 40mg of dbol ed(injectable) i gained 7kg but thats not water weight. but if u gained that much than congrats bro ;)

View attachment 557280Exactly mate. I took two days off gym (rest) then I weighted myself again when back and I had gained 10kg out of nowhere. I thought the scale was broken! I don't know what happened. I don't look bigger nor bloated. ( Or I prob do and I haven't noticed ).

nice bro, keep it up...ull be huge in like 2 weeks lol
ha I hope so! I'm dreading the sides effects tho. Especially acne. Ive been taking 10g of Vitamin and using Sulfur soap/ tea tree spray and everything to avoid any breakout. I'm pretty prone to acne which sucks!

That is awesome! Just curious though, are you weighing yourself at the same time during the day? Obviously it would not account for the whole 10kg but food intake can have an impact, for example my morning and night weight can differ by ten lbs easy. Just want to make sure you are being consistent with it bro.

ha I hope so! I'm dreading the sides effects tho. Especially acne. Ive been taking 10g of Vitamin and using Sulfur soap/ tea tree spray and everything to avoid any breakout. I'm pretty prone to acne which sucks!

im prone to acne as well , take shower 2-3 times a day and drink lots of water it helps a lot :)

That is awesome! Just curious though, are you weighing yourself at the same time during the day? Obviously it would not account for the whole 10kg but food intake can have an impact, for example my morning and night weight can differ by ten lbs easy. Just want to make sure you are being consistent with it bro.
It's pretty scary though seeing the weight skyrocket just like that. Yeah I start training and weight at 5am every morning. Only have some oats before though so that doesn't amount to much.

Back