Test e/dbol/deca/winny cycle

Rsax9590

Im 22 years old 202 lb around 10-12 percent bf. 6 past cycles most recent being test e/tren. 250mg/200mg a week. Just placed a new order and looking for some thoughts to gain some quality weight.

Wk 1-4 dbol 50mg/day
Wk 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
Wk 1-12 deca 300mg/wk
Wk 7-12 Winstrol (winny) 50 mg/day

Pct as follows
Day 1 200mg clomid + 40 mg tamoxifen
Day 2-10 50mg clomid + 20 mg tamox
Day 11-20 50mg clomid

Any advice would be appreciated, currently trying this ketogenic diet also eating around 3500 cals daily.

Extend the test to 14 weeks. Ive had good gains with 600mg test and 400mg deca. Caber .5mg e3d is a good idea with deca. Im sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) also?

I have actually never used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while doing a cycle before i didnt see a need too since i have never had and gyno problems, would it be a good idea anyway?

Its always good to control estrogen from the start. I am also not a huge fan of Winstrol (winny) especially considering you are kick starting with Dbol. I would save the Winstrol (winny) for another day and give your liver a break. I also think Day 1 of post cycle therapy (pct) is too much clomid. I would run your post cycle therapy (pct) like this: Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20. I would also try to get some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and run it throughout your cycle at 250ius twice per week. As for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), start at .25mg EOD of Arimidex. Good luck!!

Its not all about gyno. Itll keep your estrogen under control, bp under control, and itll keep the bloating down also. I will never cycle without one

Nolvadex down-regulates progesterone receptor in the breast tissue. So it can be used (if needed) with 19-Nors.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html

Most things ive read have advised against them, so i dont, but heres a good article for this subject

Plus, wheres your avi austinite?
I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here, but those comments in that article/thread were originally written by Swifto. The writing style just looked awfully familiar. Not sure who RJ is. Either way, it supports what I said.

What AVI? I change it frequently, but always DLB :)

Holy hell am I the only one to realize that he's 22 and ran 6 cycles already that's insane, but as stated before run test for 14 weeks.

I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here, but those comments in that article/thread were originally written by Swifto. The writing style just looked awfully familiar. Not sure who RJ is. Either way, it supports what I said.

What AVI? I change it frequently, but always DLB :)

Ive read it up regulates the receptors also but either way, i'll just use letro if anything crazy happens with a 19nor.

Your avi is MIA...maybe its my phone haha

Holy hell am I the only one to realize that he's 22 and ran 6 cycles already that's insane, but as stated before run test for 14 weeks.

I noticed it but whats done is done. Best thing to do is give him the answers to his questions

Back