test e deca raw help??

funky419

Dr. Chim Ritcholds
so... i have an order placed as of today from a source. kind of new. pretty good deals tho. anyways. i look on another forum today and someone said they just received the exact thing i made an order for, deca and e. he said he received and these are his exact words...

I have brewed many powders over the years and this is the only time I have ever received Deca that was Dry powdery white, and test enan that was Dry powdery white as well ... no sticky goo, tint or smell to either like there is supposed to be... Both of them just dry white powders... Can someone explain this??? Or tell me if your powder - Deca and Test E - ever looked this way??? What bothers me even more is they look identical ... Only thing correct so far is they both melt at correct temps.

anyone have experience with anything like this? i should probly cancel my order then huh? i have seen a couple neg comments about him one guy saying he hasnt received yet then he comes back and says i have tracking that says you do. its like...ya i dont know. every mod i have asked hasnt responded... weird.

so... i have an order placed as of today from a source. kind of new. pretty good deals tho. anyways. i look on another forum today and someone said they just received the exact thing i made an order for, deca and e. he said he received and these are his exact words...

I have brewed many powders over the years and this is the only time I have ever received Deca that was Dry powdery white, and test enan that was Dry powdery white as well ... no sticky goo, tint or smell to either like there is supposed to be... Both of them just dry white powders... Can someone explain this??? Or tell me if your powder - Deca and Test E - ever looked this way??? What bothers me even more is they look identical ... Only thing correct so far is they both melt at correct temps.

anyone have experience with anything like this? i should probly cancel my order then huh? i have seen a couple neg comments about him one guy saying he hasnt received yet then he comes back and says i have tracking that says you do. its like...ya i dont know. every mod i have asked hasnt responded... weird.

Well, I don't know why a mod hasn't responded to you other than they are probably tired of responding with the same exact response to this every time. "Make sure your source is trusted before you buy!" This is vague I know but that is the best answer you can get without breaking rules.
But as for the powders. Well there is one possibility (which I don't know because this guy sounds pretty shady) but on test e and Deca, depending on the time of year of when this guy you read the post on got it, if it was colder then YES you will get WHITE powder because these things melt in the 90's F. But if he got it and it was hot at that time but maybe not up in 100's then it could be very pure shit! Very pure stuff melts at the top of the melting point of a powder. Say the melting point of Test e was 89-96 degree F then the more pure will melt about 96 F and the lesser product will melt at 89F.
You're probably just reading a post that was written at a time and place that was fairly mild in temp at the time the product was shipped and recieved which would negate it being a powder. But if it melted at the right temp then the shit is GTG!

Back