Test E injection hurting!?

Chicken Legs

Test E injection hurting!? Updated with Pics

There's about 4 guys in my gym using a brand name nova (its a new ug lab) and all complain of pain, I expected it from the winstrol but what would make test e knot up an experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user? It's not hurting when it goes in or even the day of, but the next morning it's so bad you can't train an injection spot until about 3-4 days after the injection.

Last edited:
If you know 4 guys that use the same test E and they all are in pain, then you can be quite sure it's gear. Test E shouldn't be a painfull experience, that makes it so nice.

Like Cardiff prop was my first thought as well. However test can pack a punch depending on the amount of BA used in the production. Test 400, anyone tried this stuff? It can pack a hell of kick. And a lot of times the first couple of shots tend to get me sore but after a week or so they don't bother me at all.

This is the reason I make my own......all of mine are pretty painless......except for the prop, haven't got that one quit right yet.

Me and some friends once used some test e 250mg/ml that really fucked us all up, couldn't do anything and could hardly walk... it was fucked up.

sus-a-ton 375 from IP is a good example. This shit will literally cripple you. Even a masochist will think it's to much. Avoid at all cost.

The lab is nova. I wil post pictures tonight, if this isn't legit it's the most legit looking non legit stuff out there. The concentration is actually 300:1. Theres two guys taking nova Winstrol (winny) and two of us taking the enanthate, obviously the guys on Winstrol (winny) are in worse shape than the guys on the test. Im glad I didn't cycle in their prop or I wouldn't be alive. It's to the point where I can't even work out on it, I think im goin to switch labs if it keeps up.

IM Using test cyp from IP and when i take a shot i cant sit or walk for 4 days. the most pain i have ever felt. i tried to put the needle in boiling water, massage the spot, ice it, even put ben gay on the injection site but nothing works.

It all depends on a couple of things, first, do u have real gear? Also could be as simple as the BA level. Ive used Stealth before and it hurt for days. If you make it right there will be no pain. Ive used UG prop before that was smooth the next day.

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

nah!

Me and some friends once used some test e 250mg/ml that really fucked us all up, couldn't do anything and could hardly walk... it was fucked up.

HEHEHE ur funny one! i know MR MOHAMD ANOUTI IFBB used to take more than a gram of testosterone per day! thats totally not the case here!

Man, i think the way ur injecting is totaly wrong u need to take ur time when injecting! and maybe ur injecting in the wrong places! also as others said it might be fake and posioning you!!

I may not be a genius so excuse me if im wrong, but didnt you say that you were using "Nova". If im not mistaken Nova is not QV. And yes Vet grade gear usually is more painful than human grade and is generally more painful than UG gear. And lastly Mexican vet grade gear is the worst of all.

Enjoy your cheap, safe, painful cycle. :startrek:

Back