Test E + Oral Winny, or Tbol?

the nightmare

Brick Shithouse
Hey,

I just have a few questions on my new cycle, so I thought I would ask you guys and see if i could grab some advice if possible.

I am 22yo, 205lbs, 5'11, BF ~15-18%. Have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now.

Cycle history:

1st cycle: 75mg Tbol ED wk1-8, 20mg nolva ED
2nd cycle: 750mg Test Prop ED wk1-10, 500mg Tren Ace ED wk1-10, nolva ED, clomid post cycle

So, this cycle I wanted to take Test E and either oral Winstrol (winny) or oral tbol.

I would be running 500mg test e from wk 1-10, (250mg bi-weekly). And then I thought about running 50mg Oral Winstrol (winny) from weeks 7-13, with nolva ED, and clomid post cycle.

So its either I run the test with Winstrol (winny) or tbol. If i ran the tbol, it would be 75mg ED, but I am not sure what weeks I would run the tbol to maintain stable blood levels?

Any suggestions? Do most of you think I would have better gains on the tbol? I gained well on my first cycle with just tbol, but heard that the oral Winstrol (winny) would be more of what I am looking for this time around because I am basically trying to gain huge (with the test) but also wanna tighten up my muscles and give them a nice hardness.

What does everyone think? Thanks very much for any input. It's greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I'd go with the Winstrol (winny) since your goals include tightening up and hardening of the muscles.

Also, this way you'll be trying a new compound and be able to effectively compare/contrast it with the tbol.

Just my 2 cents.

yeah, that was something i was considering...

just today i was saying that i wouldnt mind comparing the two...but, in the end im about the gains.

tbol would probably give me the most gains with the test?

the nightmare said:
yeah, that was something i was considering...

just today i was saying that i wouldnt mind comparing the two...but, in the end im about the gains.

tbol would probably give me the most gains with the test?
i would split my orals over the long cycle . 4 weeks at the front for a jump start and the 4 more weeks timed to end the day before post cycle therapy (pct) starts . its easier on the liver and fills in the blanks that long ester test leavers at the start and end of a cycle . you could even run 1 oral the 1st 4 weeks and a different oral the last 4 .

yeah that would be alright. would running like, tbol or dbol wk1-4 then oral Winstrol (winny) wk 7-13 keep blood levels stable though?

and, after researching on here i found that Winstrol (winny) should only be run for short periods of time, like 4 weeks, but im running it 6 weeks...is that sufficient for the oral? there is prolly a better chance of being vulnerable to the sides on a 6wk Winstrol (winny) cycle eh?

the nightmare said:
yeah that would be alright. would running like, tbol or dbol wk1-4 then oral Winstrol (winny) wk 7-13 keep blood levels stable though?

and, after researching on here i found that Winstrol (winny) should only be run for short periods of time, like 4 weeks, but im running it 6 weeks...is that sufficient for the oral? there is prolly a better chance of being vulnerable to the sides on a 6wk Winstrol (winny) cycle eh?
6 weeks of winnie should be fine IF you lay off the booze and tylenol and you dont have any preexisting health trouble .

well my health record has been pretty clean. i dont drink at all when im training, maybe once a month?

and yeah tylenol fucks ure liver badly so i stay away from that as well...

the nightmare said:
Hey,

I just have a few questions on my new cycle, so I thought I would ask you guys and see if i could grab some advice if possible.

I am 22yo, 205lbs, 5'11, BF ~15-18%. Have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now.

Cycle history:

1st cycle: 75mg Tbol ED wk1-8, 20mg nolva ED
2nd cycle: 750mg Test Prop ED wk1-10, 500mg Tren Ace ED wk1-10, nolva ED, clomid post cycle

So, this cycle I wanted to take Test E and either oral Winstrol (winny) or oral tbol.

I would be running 500mg test e from wk 1-10, (250mg bi-weekly). And then I thought about running 50mg Oral Winstrol (winny) from weeks 7-13, with nolva ED, and clomid post cycle.

So its either I run the test with Winstrol (winny) or tbol. If i ran the tbol, it would be 75mg ED, but I am not sure what weeks I would run the tbol to maintain stable blood levels?

Any suggestions? Do most of you think I would have better gains on the tbol? I gained well on my first cycle with just tbol, but heard that the oral Winstrol (winny) would be more of what I am looking for this time around because I am basically trying to gain huge (with the test) but also wanna tighten up my muscles and give them a nice hardness.

What does everyone think? Thanks very much for any input. It's greatly appreciated!
Have you considered Ananvar? run that at 75mgs ED, week 7-13. That'll tighten you up and you'd still get the benefits of LBM gains, along with huge strength gains.

hmm yeah i considered ana Anavar (var) for my first cycle, but decided on tbol instead. i suppose that would be another option worth checking into. Anavar (var) is a little more expensive isnt it? but i am sure the gains would most likely rock the Winstrol (winny) when compared to the possible sides...

so im thinking of ditching the Winstrol (winny) and going tbol or anavar, which weeks should i take either to maintain stable blood levels?

the nightmare said:
so im thinking of ditching the Winstrol (winny) and going tbol or anavar, which weeks should i take either to maintain stable blood levels?
Anavar has a short half life, so it generaly takes a few days to fell it's reaction. It wouldn't be a bad idea to run week 1-6. You'll see a good kick start, along with big strength gains.

for a man I would suggest tbol over anavar only because it is very similar and stronger, you will get similar results with hardness and strength gains, both are favorites of mine

there is not much bloating with either of them, but considering the dosing and how much anavar you would need to do and the cost, tbol would be a b etter consideration for you if cost is a factor

good luck to you

DADAWG said:
i would split my orals over the long cycle . 4 weeks at the front for a jump start and the 4 more weeks timed to end the day before post cycle therapy (pct) starts . its easier on the liver and fills in the blanks that long ester test leavers at the start and end of a cycle . you could even run 1 oral the 1st 4 weeks and a different oral the last 4 .

I'm with dawg but i'd run tbol both times. drop the Winstrol (winny) IMO.

say no to oral winny

you man whats up. just letting you know that i have a lot of experience with both of these products. Let me first start by saying that legit tren acetate is in my opinion the best steroid available. with the exception of hgh (not a steroid though) why waste your time and live with any sort of oral Winstrol (winny). itsexpensive. even then you are going to take 25 tabs a day unless you have the zambon 10mgs. Go with the tren bro. yiou know it works

bradconnor4040 said:
you man whats up. just letting you know that i have a lot of experience with both of these products. Let me first start by saying that legit tren acetate is in my opinion the best steroid available. with the exception of hgh (not a steroid though) why waste your time and live with any sort of oral Winstrol (winny). itsexpensive. even then you are going to take 25 tabs a day unless you have the zambon 10mgs. Go with the tren bro. yiou know it works
WOW, Tren and anavar sure are good comp's

bradconnor- i already have the Winstrol (winny) dude, so price is obviously not an issue now haha...and i know, tren ace does own.

im deciding between tbol/winny/anavar though, only test e for inject this cycle i think...

i gotta fuckin decide soon, im on week 2 here

Back