Test e/tbol cycle (PINNACLE) - Pics

Bundy1991

Alright ladies and gents, after extensive research, preparation and modification, It is about time to begin my first cycle. Here are my stats:

Weight: 190-195 lbs
Height: 5'11
BF%: 14-14.5%
Been training for the past 5 years on and off, going hardcore with training and diet on point for the past 6 months.

Lifts:

Bench:
255x1(Down from 280 due to a shoulder injury)
225x6-8
Deadlift:
415x1
365x4
Squat: (ATG)
305x1
275x4-6
Front squat:
215x4-6
Powerclean:
215x2

Cycle:

Week 1-14 500 mg test e (ew)
Week 1-4 50 mg tbol (2 pills spread 8 hours apart)
Week 4-14 500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (ew)
Week 1-14 .25 adex (EoD) will bump if needed
Week 16-20 clomid 100/100/50/50
Week 16-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Post Cycle Supplements:
Micronized creatine
Unleashed t-booster

Before cycle pic, taken yesterday, more before pics will be uploaded soon:View attachment 551011

Training routine:
5x5 routine

Diet:
3j's carb cycling

Supplements:
forged joint repair 2 ed(for shoulder injury)
ZMA 3 en
GABA 2 en
Fish oil 8 ed (to help with shoulder)
multivit 3 ed
Milk thistle 3 ed

Goals:

Add on a quality 15lb of LBM (post-PCT)

This log is to keep record of my progress but also to share my experiences with this cycle and PINNACLE gear!

Cheers

Last edited:
Cycle looks good man, good luck ! Seems like your bulking so I think I would wait to run that clen for a nice cutting cycle. When your ready to cut maybe drop the clen and add some var but its all personal preference to the side effects of clen and whatnot. Remember 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off if u decide.

Cycle looks good man, good luck ! Seems like your bulking so I think I would wait to run that clen for a nice cutting cycle. When your ready to cut maybe drop the clen and add some var but its all personal preference to the side effects of clen and whatnot. Remember 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off if u decide.

Thanks bro for the advice... I'll probably just drop the clen and run Var next cycle

Day 3: First pin was smooth in left glute with 23g 1inch, have had some minor pip for the past few days but nothing serious. Don't feel anything from the tbol yet as expected. I decided to hire the services of 3J and his carb cycling diet throughout this cycle to really maximize my efforts. He should have a plan for me within the next week.

I've heard tbol should be taken optimally preworkout. I take my first dose at 9 a.m. and hit the gym at around 1. Would it be too early to take my second dose at 12? The half life is something like 16 hours

Day 5: second pin was also extremely smooth in right glute. Barely any pip on this one. 3j finally got me my diet plan which has been put into effect today. Already up 3.8 lbs , im curious if any of that is LBM... Also I'm pretty sure I'm starting to feel the Tbol, yesterday in the gym I was extremely vascular and during deadlifts i got horrible back pumps. Had to lay down in between sets because of pain, but usually i dead 365x4, yesterday i got 365x6 and 385x3. Could be the placebo kicking in, but im feelin good. I also woke up this morning feeling a little sick, almost like I had a hangover... even though I didnt drink.

Last edited:
Day 13: 4 pins in, all smooth so far. During legs today i had the WORST back pumps imaginable while squating. It was so bad I couldnt even make it through my sets, and had to lay down numerous times during the workout... is this normal? I've been taking taurine to try and help with that but it doesnt seem to be doing jack shit.

In terms of gains, im up 6.2 lbs and gained almost a full inch on my chest/back and have moderate gains all around. However, I'm not really too impressed with Tbol, its a little TOO mild for me. I honestly feel no different while on it.. maybe i would do better with a higher dosage? IDK, regardless I dont think I would run it again, especially with these back pumps OUCH!

Day 24: Starting to feel great. Im up to 201 lbs (10 lb increase) and have a really nice boost in strength. Tried taking my entire tbol dose preworkout today and wow what a difference. Im upset that i split my dosage honestly, my pump was insane. Did 275x4 on bench, a new massive P.R for me. Struggled on the 4th rep but i was able to get it up. The biggest thing i notice is my muscular endurance. I felt like a freakin animal today, i was literally going crazy. Probably the most intense chest workout I've ever had, cant wait to do back tomorrow. 3j upped my cals to 3700

Heres progress pic taken 2 days agoView attachment 551695

Have you ever used Dbol before?? If so, how would you compare the two strength wise?

Id love to try Tbol but not sure how I would respond to it. The Dbol worked extremely well for me tho. I would use the same 50mg dosage ED as well but mainly wanted it for less water retention over the Dbol. Judging by the 10lb gain, Id think u are doing well against it?

Have you ever used Dbol before?? If so, how would you compare the two strength wise?

Id love to try Tbol but not sure how I would respond to it. The Dbol worked extremely well for me tho. I would use the same 50mg dosage ED as well but mainly wanted it for less water retention over the Dbol. Judging by the 10lb gain, Id think u are doing well against it?

This is my first cycle, so I really couldn't tell you. It's my understanding that most people only use tbol if the sides from dbol are too harsh for them. If dbol worked well for you then I would probably just stick with that, since i dont think tbol can compare in the strength department. Tbol does give quality gains and doesn't aromatize, but personally I wanted more of a "kick" from my oral. Wanted to use dbol but didn't want to deal with sides on first cycle. I never really got that "kick" feeling till week
4 which was probably the test.

Too answer your question, yea iv'e done well against water retention. Tbol wont add much if any water weight. Iv'e been running adex at .25mg eod starting from week 4. Like I said in your other post, tbol is extremely mild but does add decent quality gains as you can see in my recent pix( keep in mind my diet is spot on)Personally i dont think ill ever run it again, as my intent of using it was to give me a nice kick which i never really got during the first few weeks. Good luck bro!

Week 8: Been slacking a little bit on the diet, and due to a shoulder injury Iv'e been unable to train chest or any type of presses. I've replaced my chest day with a second leg day. My squat is up to 385x2. Been going out alot lately and drinking, but still gaining well. Sides have been pretty minimal. A little bit of anxiety from time to time and very light bacne. Will post a pic soon

Back