Test E + Winstrol + Anavar

Rage188

Hi
I'm 24, 175lbs around 14-15% bodyfat... 5.10" training 5 days a week and training for about 6years
I am looking to gain some lean mass while reducing a little bit my bodyfat.. (maybe 10-11% ?)

I do have in hand 20ml Test E (250mg/ml) 120anavar (10mg/pill) 10ml Winstrol depot (50mg/ml)

I am looking for help to build my cycle I hope you guys can help me

Week
1-10 Test E 500mg/week (250mg on Mondays and 250mg on Thursdays)
1-4 Winstrol 100mg/week (50mg on Mondays and 50mg on Thursdays)
3-6 Anavar 40mg ED

Do I really need to add someting like aromasin and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throught the cycle?
Nolvadex/Clomid is what I have in mind for post cycle therapy (pct) 2weeks after last pin of Test E

Hope to hear from you soon

Is this your first cycle?? If so, then run test only. Personally, I would run your test for 12 weeks. I always feel that running a long ester testosterone for only 10 weeks is cutting it short. I know you only have 1 vial but I would lower the dose in the 400's and push it for 12 weeks. That should be plenty. I would drop the Winstrol (winny). I don't see the point in gaining on this strength from test and var only to have dry ass joints and potentially get injured. Winstrol (winny) in my opinion is a prep contest drug at the best (even though I hate Winstrol (winny) all together). Definitely keep your estrogen in check from the start. You could start off your adex at .25mg EOD and adjust from there. If you have Aromasin, you could do 12.5mg ED or EOD and bump up as necessary. Depends how estrogen sensitive you are.

In my opinion Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is definitely needed during the cycle at 250ius twice per week. Definitely stick with Clomid and Nolva both for post cycle therapy (pct). Again, this sounds a little like a newbie post so if this is a first cycle, I would stick with test only. If not, then definitely read up on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and post cycle therapy (pct) protocols and drop the Winstrol (winny). Good luck.

Like rip said test only for first cycle. You don't want to run 2 orals in the same cycle and especially not overlap them in the same cycle. Stick with 500mg a week split into 2 250mg shots for 12 weeks. How much bf you gain or drop is mostly all diet dependant, so keep it clean and get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep bloat away. You'll be pleased with this cycle if you work hard, eat clean, and rest.

Back