Test E

goodol50

Hey guys,

I am a police officer, I have been doing Test E 200 mg twice a week for about a month now. I am getting ready to transfer too another department in another state. They require a medical exam, aka pee test. My only question is...will they spot the Test E usage on this test? Thanks so much.

if you wanna go federal is where ur going to have a problem with interviews with usage of drugs. you cant get past them.

Would love for you to post in the convo lounge for your perspective on criminals and whatever.

Anyhow... standard drug panel pee tests do not test for gear.

there are lots of cops that juice... especially in my town they are all fucked... but also look at coleman he's a cop is he not?? doesn't seem anyone cares that he's a juicer

crushershockey said:
there are lots of cops that juice... especially in my town they are all fucked... but also look at coleman he's a cop is he not?? doesn't seem anyone cares that he's a juicer
Nobody cares if cops juice. They do care if you do crack, heroin, meth, etc. It's not a lie detector, it's a fuckin tool.

It all depends on the department. Most do not test for steroids, but some do. The tests have come way down in price, and although they are not as good of a test as used on pro athletes, they can detect recent usage of AAS. You will also, more than likely, need to take a polygraph. Do you know how to beat those? If not, PM me and I will give you some info that will take care of that worry.

All I ask is that you let me go if you pull me over. :D

Thoms said:
I would be surprised.

Guess you'd be suprised here. Approximately 35-40% of the departments in my area have some form of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) testing since Bush made it his priority in the State of the Union Address. Better to be safe than sorry.

tee said:
Guess you'd be suprised here. Approximately 35-40% of the departments in my area have some form of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) testing since Bush made it his priority in the State of the Union Address. Better to be safe than sorry.
No shit? Good info.

A cop on gear, how would you feel arresting someone for possesion? Does your source know you're a pig?

but aren't police meant to uphold the law? meaning not break it themselves? i don't like cops, its one rule for us and another rule for them!!

ronniecoleman.JPG

this picture is classic. illustrates the hypocrisy of it all.

bigmitch69 said:
but aren't police meant to uphold the law? meaning not break it themselves? i don't like cops, its one rule for us and another rule for them!!
Actually, if you read up on the arrests attributed to steroid use, it is predominately cops and other high profile persons that are charged with it. Most regular citizens get a letter of seizure from US Customs and that's it. They want to arrest high profile people to show they are "Making a difference." What a crock of shit that is though. Cops are like any profession. Some are worthless pricks, and some are great guys. As a general rule, you see most of these federal drug task forces going after steroid arrests to show that they are doing something and justify their funding. Now, if you put a REAL CROOK in front of them, they would probably shit themselves.

bigmitch69 said:
A cop on gear, how would you feel arresting someone for possesion? Does your source know you're a pig?
No need to be an asshole. Dont pay attention to that prick.

In my town they encourage the corrections officers to juice (in a round about way)

You have nothing to worry about on the pee test.

G03ixxer6 said:
i dont like cops
Some cops are total power trip assholes. a few are pretty cool. I went to Cancun with a State Trooper that competes....needless to say while we were there we stocked up. That was back in the day when Mexican vet gear was worth a shit.

Dont worry about the test.

bigmitch69 said:
We're not supposed to break the law either, remember?

Same rules apply to both of us but cops will take a lot more heat if caught, so calm down.

Back