Test Enanthate 250 newbies advise

Fr.Dave

Hi Everyone, please may I have some advice on the following:

I have been training now for approximately four months, 56 years old. 5ft,11 135 kg last time I hit the scales,( four months ago) I take 80 mg propranolol daily, due to slightly raised blood pressure controlled it is 120/85-120/90 when I have my readings done.
My diet is reasonably clean, which I’m now hoping to adjust even more, training consists of five days a week moderate to heavy weights, high gains made in strength, and some definition

Ive just started Test Enanthate 250, first Jab today(sore butt) after reading lots of articles is this safe for me to be on, is 1 1/2mil gab a good starting place, how long should I be on it for, and do I need to take anything else, because of man boobs, thank you everyone for your advice.

It really does my head in to see people come here AFTER they begin pinning gear and ask if its ok for them to do it without doing any research BEFORE they start pinning.
you mention no Ai, nor hcg, nor pct plan.
you would be keen to get off propranolol and focus on your diet to sort out your bp issue.
what other meds are you on?
how many mgs of test are you pinning?

Last edited:
Before you say it really dose you head in, i have done research, but you get so much diffrent advise, its nice to ask, people that Know, what there talking about.
I tryed to be as Truthful as possible, I am focusing on my diets, I'm not looking for quick fixes, I was just advised in the gym because of my age taking Test Enanthate 250 would benefit, I started on half a mil a week, which yet again I was advised, did have some blood test, via the GP, but am going to have to ask to have a printout of the results, or have them all redone, that why i joine here for pointers. Thnaks Fr.Dave

Before you say it really dose you head in, i have done research, but you get so much diffrent advise, its nice to ask, people that Know, what there talking about.
I tryed to be as Truthful as possible, I am focusing on my diets, I'm not looking for quick fixes, I was just advised in the gym because of my age taking Test Enanthate 250 would benefit, I started on half a mil a week, which yet again I was advised, did have some blood test, via the GP, but am going to have to ask to have a printout of the results, or have them all redone, that why i joine here for pointers. Thnaks Fr.Dave

The fact is, if you have to ask any of the questions you asked above, you need to do more research and your not ready for anabolic steroids.

135 kg is almost 300 pounds at 5' 11", so fair to say you have some issues to resolve.

The 1/2ml of Test E 250 would be 125 mg/wk testosterone, which is a good TRT dosage. It would be good to know where you were before you started to know if this was a good move or not.

At your body fat % you will aromatize testosterone into estrogen at an enhanced rate. If you decide to stay on the test you'll need to get some bloodwork done to see where your E2 is at, and start taking some AI.

There is a lot to learn, you could start reading the stickies on the TRT forum as it seems like that's what you are doing. If you want to cycle higher doses this is the spot here, but you'll be advised to get that body fat down first.

what have you read so far on first cycles op? you say youve done research and then say you where adviced at the gym etc. it is super easy to first info of first cycles everywhere and whatever info you got at the gym sucks man.

Lose weight then do a proper cycle.....if you wanna do steroids. My guess is if you go the way you're planning then yes.... you will fuck yourself up. Get labs done and see if you need trt. Lose weight and study. Read the sticky in Milton's signature. Ask questions when and if you actually get questions to ask.
Good luck bro

Thanks guys, for the advise, I will back off the Test, read the Stickys on here and get my bloods done first,

Good call bro. Give the test you've done so far time to clear your system then get labs. If you are below average then maybe consider trt. If you're hell bent on doing a cycle then nail down the diet and do the workouts. Use this time to practice your discipline for when you cycle. Then follow the beginner cycle sticky on this site and/or ask questions. Good job taking a step back. No sense in rushing it and having a shitty cycle. The first is the best if it's done right.

You are five years older than me. You should have no problem seeing a physician for appropriate blood work and treatment. Seriously. If you know what to say, you may even be able to talk your way into 200 mg Test Cyp. a week.

And please do not take this the wrong way, but at four months you know next to nothing about training and diet. You have had time to respond to maybe one decent training cycle, assuming you spent some time figuring things out your first couple of months. Take your time and learn the basics first. Like me, you should be well aware that there is no area in life where you get too good at the basics.

while your testing blood work, send me your test c, I will pin it for you and see If purity is correct.

Also, It's very important to share as a good son, It's also biblical commanded to share.

all In favor of?

whaaaaaaaaaa:eek:

135 kg is almost 300 pounds at 5' 11", so fair to say you have some issues to resolve.

The 1/2ml of Test E 250 would be 125 mg/wk testosterone, which is a good TRT dosage. It would be good to know where you were before you started to know if this was a good move or not.

At your body fat % you will aromatize testosterone into estrogen at an enhanced rate. If you decide to stay on the test you'll need to get some bloodwork done to see where your E2 is at, and start taking some AI.

There is a lot to learn, you could start reading the stickies on the TRT forum as it seems like that's what you are doing. If you want to cycle higher doses this is the spot here, but you'll be advised to get that body fat down first.

This is good advice OP ^^^^

here you go brother.. read this

https://www.steroidology.com/beginners-steroids-training-and-diet-protocol/

given your current stats.. i highly recommend you stay away from anabolics until you get to a healthy weight..

if you need help with your nutrition email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire about becoming a client

heres my website link 3J's Nutrition

-ologys friendly sports nutritionist

Now just go ahead and read what 3j posted for you. IT's good and important information for you to understand. Please.. read ! that's it al in a nutshell. Stick around.

Good Luck
OMM

I tryed to be as Truthful as possible, I am focusing on my diets, I'm not looking for quick fixes, I was just advised in the gym because of my age taking Test Enanthate 250 would benefit

If i listened to half the "gym/bro-science" advices, Im pretty fking sure I'd be dead by now...Just sayin...

Back