Test enanthate 600mg/ml

Not a great idea because the half-life is only around 5 days, so your blood hormone levels will look lile a rollercoaster if plotted on a graph.

Why not adjust your dosage and inject 1/2 ml every 4 or 5 days ??

600 mg/ml is probably gonna fucking hurt. That's a very high mg/ml ratio you have there.

And I agree with NTO on the fluctuations. Not knowing shit about you, it's kind of hard to give advice on your actual cycle.

And instead of shooting 600mg/ml once a week, I would find a way to cut that shit down to 300mg/ml and shoot it twice weekly like NTO said (if that's what your plan is to do amount wise/weekly). If you need help cutting your gear, post in the chemical study section and people will be able to help you out.

JC

Ive just sone the one cycle at the start of 2004, which was dbol 25-30mg 6 weeks and deca at 400mg for 9 weeks.

Thats my history guys!

OW. That sounds painfull. I would find some sterile oil online and cut that to 300mg ever 4 days or so if not a good reason in itself to try a stack of 2 compounds on your second cycle such as deca again since you have a feeling for it already.

Ok sorry..

5ft 11in 203lb. Bicep 17in Thigh 24in Chest 44 in

Bodyfat around 12% but not sure.

Back