test enanthate EQ cycle

battlestag

30 yr old male
6 foot, 245 lbs
2nd cycle

wks 1-12 test enanthate
wks 1-12 EQ

PCT of chlomid and nolva...was thinking of running chlomid during cycle for 2 weeks maybe a couple times...then again 3 weeks after last injection.

anything else?
thanks

Welcome to the board !!

I really don't think that running Clomid during the actual cycle is gonna do anything.

What doses of Test & Eq are you considering ??

awwwww shit.......thought I left little to doubt.......man, sometimes I can be a real idiot.......sorry

EQ 400 mgs/wk
Test Enan 500 mgs/wk

Soooo, no chlo during cycle? But I'll still use nolva as needed during cycle.......but I'm new to this so ...HCG....when to use and etc..
i do have a dab of proviron on hand...

Last cycle I f@cked my post cycle therapy (pct) up bigtime, didnt use much chlo (THOUGHT I DIDNT NEEEEEED IT CUZ I'M WAS THE SHIT RIGHT!!!) well, WRONG...motivation went to shit I was a no caring f@ckface, I hit the gym about as hard as a wet noodle...down the drain...anyway, the boys are back, and they're kinda pissed at me.......I'm still new to this, so the additional question is should I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I know I screwed the post cycle therapy (pct) up bigtime by not using the chlo like I'm supposed to.......But I am so pumped this time! I dont ever want to experience anything like that SLUMP again! What can I do besides not be an idiot to help the fella's out?
THANKS

500 IU e3d of HCG during cycle will keep the boys big and plump... never used proviron, so other can better advise you there... stick to you plan.... keep your diet in check and you have very good cycle... only thing I would add is some winny... I like to have an oral in my cycles... thats just me though.... good luck bro

Uh, Id reccommend a lower dosage of HCG as 500IU's E3D is a tad bit too much for this cycle. Higer dosages are for cycles HARD on the twig and berries such as Deca if you are prone to deca dick on it.
Id dose HCG 250mg along with your test injections. THat is what i do, and it works well.
As far as dosages go, you are good to go on the Test E and EQ. Id reccommend you to get more Test than you need as the case of having to up the test dosage arises. (this is if your last cycle was test) BUT dont up the dosage unless you really really have to, as they say "what aint broke, dont need to be fixed"

For having post cycle therapy (pct) on hand, Keep enough NOlva or clomid on hand that you can run it for the length of the cycle as well as your normal post cycle therapy (pct). THe reason for this is so that way you can take it the minute gyno symptoms start, and then run post cycle therapy (pct) all the way to the end of your cycle, then start post cycle therapy (pct) when it is needed to start...
but dont take post cycle therapy (pct) unless gyno starts during the cycle....other than that, all you need to take it for is post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last EQ injection.

im tinkering around with running the same base cycle...dosages different of course, and i may add dbol and Winstrol (winny) to it...not sure....if you need the nuts, HCG during is necessary, but it does hinder gains a bit, so if it doesnt bother you i wouldnt fuck with it.....clo and nolv a must post cycle...good luck

gymphreak said:
For having post cycle therapy (pct) on hand, Keep enough NOlva or clomid on hand that you can run it for the length of the cycle as well as your normal post cycle therapy (pct). THe reason for this is so that way you can take it the minute gyno symptoms start, and then run post cycle therapy (pct) all the way to the end of your cycle, then start post cycle therapy (pct) when it is needed to start...
but dont take post cycle therapy (pct) unless gyno starts during the cycle....other than that, all you need to take it for is post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last EQ injection.

Bro.....you are seriously mixing up the concepts and terms of gyno prevention and post cycle therapy (pct).

I will be running test enan as well with some eq, however, I am going to throw some tren enanthate in there as well. I'll be using QGL gear throughout. I can't wait to start as I have never used tren before.

Speaking of tren :D
I am really wanting to do the homebrew thang...
whats the most mg per ml a person can make comfortably?

I'm on wk 1

wks 1-12 test enanthate 400mg
wks 1-12 EQ 500mg

where should I add the tren? Was thinking of running it for 4 to 6 wks eod? Man, I really really just wanna do it now, but I'm not so sure that would be the MOST benificial...Because it'd help best the last 4 to 6 wks right? Or should I just look forward to it next time :rolleyes:
That is, if it's not illegal by then or something :mad:

Don't add tren to this cycle.

Run the test 1 week more then the EQ and hit post cycle therapy (pct) (Post Cycle Therapy) 2 weeks after the last inject of test.

Have Nolvadex on hand the entire cycle if gyno signs would occur. Then do a post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolvadex or Clomid or both.

/Bruce

I'm thinking about running this same cycle.
Test enan 500mg / week and
EQ 400mg / week for 12 weeks
but I wanted to kick start it w/ an oral to start making gains right away. Would it be stupid to start off w/ dbol since that'll add a lot of water and sorta defeat the purpose of EQ? What about Winstrol (winny)? do people usually start off cycles w/ oral winny?

Vennom96 said:
I'm thinking about running this same cycle.
Test enan 500mg / week and
EQ 400mg / week for 12 weeks
but I wanted to kick start it w/ an oral to start making gains right away. Would it be stupid to start off w/ dbol since that'll add a lot of water and sorta defeat the purpose of EQ? What about Winstrol (winny)? do people usually start off cycles w/ oral Winstrol (winny)?

I am running that exact cycle....test/eq/dbol.

It's sweet....eq is keeping me lean while eating Burger King!!!!

BTW same dose at you want to run

fatchops,
Bro, my first time working with 4cc's...1st pin was 3 cc's to the glute, 1cc to the quad...how I dreaded the quad dart, but now I'm thinking I'll make it 2cc's in each, mon & thurs sticks. 3cc's looked visicous! How far along are you and how's it going?

battlestag said:
bump.......for more feedback about adding tren and when.......
:)

Don't bother.............it is only your second cycle, carry on as planned, there will plenty of time to experiment in the future.

Back